-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moper

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
LA 360 crank, factory rods w/SPS bolts, KB107s .030 over, std/std crank, factory 360 balancer. They have been run but not much. Was running in engine as is but I'd have the crank turned/polished. Asking $150. Parts located in CT.

I have no firm "I'll take it" on it yet but '74s supposed to let me know today sometime.

The parts at the moment are all boxed up. Pistons and rods are still assembled. Not sure what you're looking to see, but the pistons are normal flat top KB-107s and you can get the info off the KB website. I'll get back to you with shipping.

If there not binding at the pin & If 74RR doesn't step up to the plate by the time I drive up..........MINE!

did 74rr or rumblefish buy the parts if not i like two buy them let me know thanks

74RR hasn't let me know. Last PM said I'd know by yesterday midday. I have two others besides Rob who have asked for shipping costs who would be fourth and fifth respectively. Dustman would be third in line behind Ron and 74RR who I have to think can't do it. That's going by time stamps on replies here and through PMs.

Moper, take me outta this running since I'll be coming up for a short block. No sense me gobblin up what someones chompin at the bit for.

Lots of interest. A couple opted out. Anybody want these or do they go back on the shelf?

To those that replied, thank you. These were sold. Bought, paid for, then after some conversations agreed they are not what he needed. So money was refunded and they are back on the market...lol. I'll get a couple pics tonight since they were picked off the shelf anyway.

I'm having trouble PM'ing you. But I would like to reserve a place in line for the new line that is forming....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back