Period correct wiper arms?

-

Paladin06

Reaction score
I want to replace the black wiper arms on my car with period correct arms. Does it take a special tool to get them off?

Nope, though, sometimes a screw driver helps to pry upwards when you pull the release tab. It should be easy.

Get a curved pry bar(small),a rag and small(thin)piece of wood. Put the rag dow first. Next the piece of wood. Take the pry bar pry up on the arm against the wood. Cover a big portion of the hood cause it may pop off unexpectantly or have someone hold the arm while you pry or both. Should pop off fairly easy without toomuch muscle. I know I'm a hillbilly but, it works

Get a curved pry bar(small),a rag and small(thin)piece of wood. Put the rag dow first. Next the piece of wood. Take the pry bar pry up on the arm against the wood. Cover a big portion of the hood cause it may pop off unexpectantly or have someone hold the arm while you pry or both. Should pop off fairly easy without toomuch muscle. I know I'm a hillbilly but, it works

I guess I'm a hillbilly to. That's the way I do it.

Jack

Just like any part being removed, the second one is easier. You learn how not to do it.

Grant

-
Back