Pertronic Ignitor in a Prestolite Dual Point?

-
I'm getting ready to reinstall the original Prestolite dual point in my 69 340 GTS. I have been thinking of converting the dual point to a Pertronic Ignitor in order to keep the factory look. Can anyone tell me what the Pertronic part number is for the small block dual point distributor? I have only seen one listed for the big block dual point.

I'm getting ready to reinstall the original Prestolite dual point in my 69 340 GTS. I have been thinking of converting the dual point to a Pertronic Ignitor in order to keep the factory look. Can anyone tell me what the Pertronic part number is for the small block dual point distributor? I have only seen one listed for the big block dual point.
haven't had a problem with mine 69/340 iron dual point

dsc00026-jpg-jpg.jpg

dsc00025-jpg-jpg.jpg

dsc00030-jpg-jpg.jpg

dsc00027-jpg-jpg.jpg

dizzy2-jpg-jpg.jpg

Interesting is that part number is listed for a big block or Hemi and not a 340. Problems with the vacuum advance hook up or such?

Cliff Ramsdell
No problem. Makes sense that they would design La stuff Around what they had around. Cast iron housings explains why ty other kits don't work

This is the first time that I have seen that Pertronix Ignitor unit.
How long ago did you buy it? It looks a lot different that the two ignitors that I tried back in 2017 that did not fit my
69 Prestolite distributor.
date on photo Jan 2 2019

-
Back