Peyton Manning to Denver??

-

Small Block

Reaction score
Did i hear right? Tebos going where? I think Denver let him go. I guess Elway wasn't as fond of him as he let on like. I home Tebo wins the super bowl this year.
Small Block

I still don't know what Indy was thinking in severing ties with Manning.
Can't drop one of the best QB's in the game because of one injury, even if it's a fairly serious one.

They liked 2-14 because they saved money by not having to pay people to work at playoff games?

all over the news here all day. tebow will be traded. mannings in. im glad. tired of hearing tebow in every sentence around here.

As much as it sucked I understood why they dropped him... They need to rebuild... all the weapons they had from Mannings golden years were all gone.. He was just too expensive to keep around while they try to rebuild.. they need to start fresh with a young cast, including the quarterback.. just like they did back when Manning, Harrison, and James first all got together.. Im just not sure what kind of success he will have in Denver...

I wanted him far far away from my Raiders lol. Denver didn't have the best line in front of Tebow. Lets hope Manning's quick release is the answer.

yep, he hasnt "officially" signed on the dotted line but he made the announcement. and tebow will be swapped out , no word on any prospects or where he is going. they are saying some of mannings buddies are going to check out denver as an opportunity. im not a bronco fan but im am extremely tired of hearing the name tebow every time i turn the tv on. the news casts here beat his name to death

i cant even fathom what it would be like to make 90 million dollars in 5 years. they just said it is 95 million

I heard this was about to happen last week.

How ironic if it would have happened a few days ago... on 3/16.

Mannng better have some protectin or they'll be carrying him off for another neck job. Denver is taking a big gamble with that neck. Really interested in hearing where Tebo ends up.
Small Block

Mannng better have some protectin or they'll be carrying him off for another neck job. Denver is taking a big gamble with that neck. Really interested in hearing where Tebo ends up.
Small Block

I totally agree about Manning and his neck... I have said all along that any team that takes him is gambling big time.. and personally for all he has had to go through with this neck thing, I woulda hung it up.. hes set records, won a superbowl.. I mean this is his neck we're talking about.. I think it might've been time to call it a career... As for where Tebow winds up, Im gonna catch flack for this I know, but though I respect what he stands for, and the fact that he may be a good person, I have never thought he was a very good quarterback.. I really dont believe he will ever amount to much more than a backup quarterback... but hey, thats easy for me to say LOL .. I have no problems with him proving me wrong..

there are some really pissed off fans here. they ran a poll and 68% voted to keep him while 20% werent sure. they did some interviews with people on the streets and the majority of these people are willing to switch teams just to be a tebow fan.

big mistake for Denver....they will rue the day they let Tebow go.

well there is no denying that Manning is the better quarterback.. no doubt.. but his longevity will be in serious question lol

Tebow has a great attitude maybe he will want to be schooled by 1 hall of famer and 1 soon to be hall of famer

Too funny. Tebow stinks as a QB. If he does win a superbowl next year, it's because he's holding a clipboard on the sidelines as a BU QB!

I doubt Denver gets a 3rd round pick for him.

Now, is timmy marketing gold for the nfl, you bet.

I'm betting Mannings contract is heavily laden with performance and game durability clauses.

I bet you Tim Tebow will be just fine, even if he's holding a clipboard. I bet he will thank God for that opportunity.

Who gives a crap? I mean really.

for 5 million a year, i wouldnt give a crap what im doing. in fact id rather be holding a clipboard.

-
Back