Phoenix AZ hello!

-
how old are you? heard you went to wyotech...how was that?

just turned 19 in Sept:cheers:. it was really good if u can look thru the BS. u get a bunch of kids who don't know how to change there own oil and then u got kids who have already built motors and are car people, (Like Me8)). but it was for me a real eye opener. i took the automotive core which is 6 months, EMS I and EMS II =3 months, and then Drivetrain and Chassis= 3 months.

then i took HPPT (High Performance Power-Trains) u learn to degree cams dyno tuning, all kinda of stuff! 3 months

then Chassis fabrication where i finally got to bring my 65 plymouth to class! so i learned to mig and tig weld, make roll cages, chassis mods, etc. the best thing tho was that i made an AFX out of my plymouth! 3 months

k then last i had Street Rod. there u learn to mig and tig sheet metal, do filler work and spray candies and what not. also english wheel and other machines. there i got most of the body fixed up on my 65.

just turned 19 in Sept:cheers:. it was really good if u can look thru the BS. u get a bunch of kids who don't know how to change there own oil and then u got kids who have already built motors and are car people, (Like Me8)). but it was for me a real eye opener. i took the automotive core which is 6 months, EMS I and EMS II =3 months, and then Drivetrain and Chassis= 3 months.

then i took HPPT (High Performance Power-Trains) u learn to degree cams dyno tuning, all kinda of stuff! 3 months

then Chassis fabrication where i finally got to bring my 65 plymouth to class! so i learned to mig and tig weld, make roll cages, chassis mods, etc. the best thing tho was that i made an AFX out of my plymouth! 3 months

k then last i had Street Rod. there u learn to mig and tig sheet metal, do filler work and spray candies and what not. also english wheel and other machines. there i got most of the body fixed up on my 65.

Wow sounds like ya covered everything.Hope ya remembered it all.:toothy10:
Too bad you weren't up here I would have some work for you.Congratulations on the course looks like it was a lot of fun.8)

hey thanks guys! yea if need somebody to do work for u near Phx i can defiantly help out. love to tig and fab

hey thanks guys! yea if need somebody to do work for u near Phx i can defiantly help out. love to tig and fab
Jump in on CudaChick1968's thread and win :cheers: You have got to be 25 or younger 8) It's good to have an updated young gun here with us and congrat's on the training :cheers:
Your /6 friend from Arkansas :-D I may be sending blue prints for some needed small metal work 8) :clock:

yea i saw that! im gonna get some pic of my 65 and tell the story behind it :read2:

Phx here too :happy10:

Welcome to FABO young gun 8). You'll like it here.....Lots of great members and info!!

That sounds way cool its always been in the back of my mind going there but just never really wanted to go out of state

-
Back