Phoenix Specialty Coatings' 2018 Powder **** Wall Calendars have arrived!!!!

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
2018 Powder **** Wall Calendars have arrived!!!!

Even though I went with a different company for this latest PSC calendar, I am beyond delighted with how they turned out! Just like my previous wall calendars from 2015, they're big -- 11" x 17" opened, the colors are magnificent, the photos are crystal clear, and the stock is very heavy. The edges won't droop like those paper calendars everyone has, and you won't have to tape the hole up every month after August << grin >>.

All in all, they're everything I hoped they'd be when I designed them and placed my first order a few days ago. In fact, they're selling out so quickly that I've already ordered two more batches!

If you received an email personally or were tagged recently on FaceBook, that means your car / art project, your PSC Powder **** or you are featured in it! I'm attaching some teaser shots of a few selected months here to give you an idea of the final product.

If you want one, please don't wait! Place your order now with the handy Paypal form linked below (you DO NOT need a Paypal account to use it -- you can safely and securely use your choice of accounts / cards including a debit card). You are also welcome to mail a check or a Postal Money Order if that is more convenient for you. Here's the address:

Phoenix Specialty Coatings
157 Kimery Store Road
Greenfield, TN 38230

These 2018 Powder **** Wall Calendars are $25 each and I'll cover the mailing costs to the United States, even to Alaska and Hawaii. International customers, please message me directly with your Postal Code, desired number of calendars and your email address and I'll get you a personalized invoice. Kindly allow 4-6 weeks for delivery, though I'll try to get them out much sooner.

This is not a fund raising effort by any means; I'm selling them at my cost. Rather than being full of self-serving advertising like most business-related calendars are, these are actually more of a tribute to you -- my valued customers -- and your vision, your ride, and a celebration of my shop's 10th Anniversary last May 31.

Thanks for checking them out! Forward this thread to your friends and family so they'll get a hint of what you want for Christmas. I'll continue to place future orders until ya'll don't want to see them anymore.

Here's the order form:

Pay Phoenix Specialty Coatings using PayPal.Me

Thank you all most sincerely for your past business, for your confidence in allowing me to have a hand in your project, and for all your support over the last decade. I wouldn't be here doing what I love every day without YOU!

2018 Powder **** Wall Calendar - Cover.jpg

2018 Powder **** Wall Calendar - February.jpg

2018 Powder **** Wall Calendar - March - MP valve covers.jpg

2018 Powder **** Wall Calendar - July - factory style parts.jpg

2018 Powder **** Wall Calendar - December - Jensens and Weiands.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, kiddo. Hope you "and the cats" are all doin' OK

We're doing great Del! Hope you are too.

diymirage, I listened to all the input for these and the feedback about the 2015 calendars and tried not to leave any suggestion ignored. Guess you'll have to get one so you can see September maybe??? Hint, there's a little skin too. LOL

Thanks for all the orders guys!

The second and third batches of PSC Calendars arrived yesterday! I'll try to get them packaged up this weekend and sent out on Monday.

If you haven't ordered yours yet, get one now! There's only 2 left in Batch #3 but I expect to be ordering Batch #4 soon.

The calendars are $25 each and I'll cover the shipping throughout the U.S. Use the handy paypal link here (you don't need a paypal account!) Pay Phoenix Specialty Coatings using PayPal.Me

There's a couple shots in my thread starter post to give you a teaser of what to expect. Customers' cars, Before & After, custom metal artwork, and a celebration of ten years of exceptional custom powder coating without the typical $hitload of "advertising" like most business-related calendars have. I tried hard to work in all the suggestions and offer something for everybody.

2018-powder-****-wall-calendar-august-jpg.jpg

Special thanks to everyone who has ordered already! Your support is invaluable and will never be taken for granted. If yours has already arrived, please feel free to post up a pic!

I just got mine! Outstanding!!! Of course I would say that because my 66 Dart and Charger 273 are pictured in May!
Thanks @CudaChick1968 You better get ahold of Leanna and order a calendar before she runs out.
phoenix spec. coat.jpg
phoenix spec. coat 2.jpg

Thank you Toolman!!! I'm very happy to read this, and am delighted you like the calendar. It's an honor to have you on board as a good customer and friend. << hug >>

-
Back