Phoenix Specialty Coatings Website Changes ... Whatcha Think???

-
I think Leanna will like your package a lot better this morning Mike. :) That should keep things safe for the trip.

You have a way with words OldVart:cheers:
Thanks I will send it out when I go to town to pick up parts for my son's truck.

Got it in the mail this morning:cheers:
I would like to thank every one that has helped me on this.
I talked to Leanna and she made it very easy on this old guy and made it simple for me to get the intake to here.

Thank you for your help Phoenix Specialty Coatings.

Leanna your the best. :love7:

Mike, I'm here to help you make your car everything you ever dreamed it could be ... I'll do whatever I can to help you and make working with PSC as painless as possible. Don't ever hesitate to ask.

As far as the website goes .... I'VE GOT THE HOME PAGE DONE! And what do ya know, all the links work too. Whewwwwwwww maybe it's time for a beer.

:drinkers:

Mike, I'm here to help you make your car everything you ever dreamed it could be ... I'll do whatever I can to help you and make working with PSC as painless as possible. Don't ever hesitate to ask.

As far as the website goes .... I'VE GOT THE HOME PAGE DONE! And what do ya know, all the links work too. Whewwwwwwww maybe it's time for a beer.

:drinkers:
Well the kind of day I have had, I have alleady started on my second one.
Her is to the a job well dun on your web sit Leanna,:drinkers:
and a good day behind me. :drinkers:

Leanna at Phoenix Specialty Coating's
Said my packing job was perfect :tongue2:

OldVart said it best!! She will like my package work:cheers:

LMAO @ my liking Mike's package a lot better today. Not only is it downright funny, it's also true! (Getting paid in advance never hurts either LOL)

Mike, as we discussed on the phone a couple hours ago, your intake, adapter plate and hardware arrived in fine condition this afternoon. You'll be happy to learn I've already got the repairs done on the choke tube hole, and since the carbide bits were handy, I went ahead and got rid of all the excess casting bumps and smoothed everything out too. It turned out great! Everything's already blasted, and it's outgassing as I type this. That ol' Offenhauser is pretty sweet, and it cleaned up VERY NICELY.

I'll give you a call in a day or two when it's ready to ship out. Hopefully you'll be lovin' on your package as much as I have been.

It don't get better then that!!:angel9:
To wonder how things are going at the end of the day.
and here is an up date.:blob:

Thank's Phoenix Specialty Coating's Lee,Anna.
I am sorry I missed said your name Leanna :pale:
Sounds like you enjoyed your work very much.:thumbrig:

It don't get better then that.:drinkers: Thank you.

Mike, I DO enjoy taking old parts and making them gorgeous again ... it's only considered working if you don't love what you do.

You can say my name any way you want to. (Believe me, I've probably been called worse things! LOL)

Leanna,

Nice site and it shows your work nicely. Think your options for home page they seem to determine how many enter the site, those are the people that get powder coating done. Everthing i saw looks good you have been busy, cant wait to see the finished package. Godd to get back poking a bit too, to see what has been going on. Looks like you have been busier than me.

Thank you 70Dart! I appreciate both the nice comments and your time for taking a look at it.

I checked out my site reports yesterday and it seems that all the changes are doing some good. Visitors are staying longer, checking out more pages, and almost 60% of them are adding it to their favorites (so if they don't need me now, they might need me later -- always a good thing.)

Thanks to the guys here at FABO, things are picking up a bit but I could stand to be busier!

Again, thanks. Let me know what I can do to make it even better for you.

Leanna,

Nice site and it shows your work nicely. Think your options for home page they seem to determine how many enter the site, those are the people that get powder coating done. Everthing i saw looks good you have been busy, cant wait to see the finished package. Godd to get back poking a bit too, to see what has been going on. Looks like you have been busier than me.

Good to see you up and around a little!
It sure made my day to see a post from you again 70dart.:cheers:

Thank you 70Dart! I appreciate both the nice comments and your time for taking a look at it.

I checked out my site reports yesterday and it seems that all the changes are doing some good. Visitors are staying longer, checking out more pages, and almost 60% of them are adding it to their favorites (so if they don't need me now, they might need me later -- always a good thing.)

Thanks to the guys here at FABO, things are picking up a bit but I could stand to be busier!

Again, thanks. Let me know what I can do to make it even better for you.

Hey Leanna
the site changed from earlier today, Its looking sweeeeet !!!

Scott

Looking over the site closer.
Been busy. I like why you named your co..Phoenix Specialty Coatings.
Does bill have any input on a dandy /6! or direction.

I hope Tennessee will be good to yall folks.:cheers:

Leanna at Phoenix Specialty Coatings sent me pictures of my old intake.
It is a thing of beauty and looks like a million bucks!!:tongue9:
I was shocked when I opened my mail and seen it.
I have to say she made it so easy for me to get this dun, and so quickly.
She kept me updated each day, and my days stayed exited every time she
simply told me how thing are going, I told here what I wanted and she picked the correct color to get that new and factory look she new I was looking for.:thumleft:
If some one here thinks it is hard to get something like this dun with out digging deep in your pocket, Just ask them or me.8)
I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I had not a clue how easy and low cost it was to make this Offy 4 barrel look better then new.
Here is to Phoenix Specialty Coating's and a talented lady:drinkers::thumbrig:

Hey Leanna
the site changed from earlier today, Its looking sweeeeet !!!

Scott

Scott, that's kinda interesting ... because I haven't worked on it today. I was busy with Memike's intake.

Maybe it's the same person who took my swimsuit pic off the "Face with a name?" thread!!! LOL

Thanks for the compliments on the website.

Leanna at Phoenix Specialty Coatings sent me pictures of my old intake.
It is a thing of beauty and looks like a million bucks!!:tongue9:
I was shocked when I opened my mail and seen it.
I have to say she made it so easy for me to get this dun, and so quickly.
She kept me updated each day, and my days stayed exited every time she
simply told me how thing are going, I told here what I wanted and she picked the correct color to get that new and factory look she new I was looking for.:thumleft:
If some one here thinks it is hard to get something like this dun with out digging deep in your pocket, Just ask them or me.8)
I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I had not a clue how easy and low cost it was to make this Offy 4 barrel look better then new.
Here is to Phoenix Specialty Coating's and a talented lady:drinkers::thumbrig:

Ohhhhhhhh that is SOOOOOO going on my website's feedback section!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

You're a silver tongued sweet talker Mike! I can't thank you enough for the confidence you displayed in my abilities and for the wonderful compliments. I enjoyed talking with you as much as I did working on your parts (that's why I called ya every day haaaaa).

Scott, that's kinda interesting ... because I haven't worked on it today. I was busy with Memike's intake.

Maybe it's the same person who took my swimsuit pic off the "Face with a name?" thread!!! LOL

Thanks for the compliments on the website.

Ya mean I missed a swimsuit pic of YOU

wow
Scott

WOW :tongue9:
Leanna has added an out standing still picture of some flames to her home page!! you should see it.

Your site and the time you have put in it is well dun leanna.:notworth:
It looks Hot, Like all of the parts I see on your site:-D

Great Job.:cheers:

Thanks Mike! That photo is on the site courtesy of a good friend, Will Clark from Mississippi (some of you may recognize his name from motocross events). You can see other examples of his terrific photography skills here http://williamclark77.smugmug.com/.

Chuck, I'll work on that for ya. Thanks for your interest, and for making this ol' battle axe feel like a spring CudaChick again.

Took the 83 ram out for more test driving today.
And here is my first rider,
I could not keep my eye's offer when I was driving down the road.:love4:

Thank you Leanna and Bill!! :cheers: I am so proud of the perfection you fixed and smooth out so it will show nicely.:thumbrig:

Thank you! thank you! thank you.!:cheers: I am a very proud
owner.:drinkers:

Before and after =P~

46.jpg

122 039.jpg

122 062.jpg

spring 08 026.jpg

Got home for some bragging !Yehaaa:cheers:

Thanks you Phoenix Specialty Coating.:thumbrig::drinkers:

spring 08 047.jpg

spring 08 048.jpg

-