Photo Hosting Site

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Now that Photo Island has gone tits-up where are you guys going for your photo storing? And it has to be as simple to use as getting fork to mouth.... I'm kinda computer-dumb :geek:

I am computer retarded :scratch: as they come and I use Sony Imagestation its easy and FREE, very similar to PhotoIsland. :salut:

Ummm.... how do I access the URL so I can attach it here? And how much can be done with the base service?

Thanx!

Upload your pic the same as PhotoIsland then when it is in your storage bin ,click on it ,right click properties select all, copy,paste here like always with [image/] done. I also have about 100 pics there and I am no where near my limit.

I woke up and realized my DSL service provider gives me up to 6 email accounts and 10 Mbytes of storage per email account. Duh, I've been paying for that for over a year, so I just have to figure out how to use it. :scratch: I've been in the PC biz for years, but I'm a hardware kind of guy. Unfortunately I know just enough about the software to be dangerous. But I discovered we had a site license where I work for MS Frontpage, so I am toying with it in my spare time. One of these days I may actually have my own page out on the ol' www :shock:

f65ada18.jpg

........... IT WORKED! :cheers:

Thanks for the info :thumleft:

-
Back