Photo links instead of uploads...........no more scrolling :(

-

Realest

gearhead 4 life
Reaction score
Its been a while since I've been on this site. I have decided to start viewing it more in hopes to get and keep me motivated on my car. The member restoration section has always been my favorite for this purpose, but it appear that the majority of thread are full of linked photos instead of posted photos. I am guessing that this changed in order to save room on the server? OR is there a setting in my browser I can change that will allow me to scroll once again?

nope. all new photos can be viewed that way. all old ones however have to be clicked on.

Its been a while since I've been on this site. I have decided to start viewing it more in hopes to get and keep me motivated on my car. The member restoration section has always been my favorite for this purpose, but it appear that the majority of thread are full of linked photos instead of posted photos. I am guessing that this changed in order to save room on the server? OR is there a setting in my browser I can change that will allow me to scroll once again?
I agree, it's annoying and makes following long builds or threads a pain but I doubt anything can b done about it

The original poster of the pictures could have updated them. After the swap to the new software the old threads were opened for editing for awhile, if the original pictures had been updated they would show up in the thread instead of as a link. I fixed a bunch of my threads, my build thread and a few informational and how to style threads I did before the editing option on the old threads was closed again.

-
Back