PHOTOS OF YOUR 1st MOPAR

-

KP

Reaction score
1973 Dodge Dart Sport 30 Years Ago And I Still Miss Her...

My Dart Cartoon (Medium).jpg

My_73_Dodge_Dart_1 (Medium).jpg

My_73_Dodge_Dart_2 (Medium).jpg

My_73_Dodge_Dart_3 (Medium).jpg

My_73_Dodge_Dart_4 (Medium).jpg

My_73_Dodge_Dart_8 (Medium).jpg

My_73_Dodge_Dart_9 (Medium).jpg

Wow lot of pics, I guess I never thought about taking pics back in,,uhhh... the day. not a good Pic but its all i have of the car.

74 dart.jpg

This my first car a 66 Sport Fury original 383 2pak but had a 70 model 440. I have had it since I was 17 but never did anything with it. Once I finaly had time and money it was to far gone. Doesn't look bad in the pics but the roof was pushed down on the passenger side and all the floors were gone. The subframe was swiss cheese and the drivers quarter had over 2 inches of filler in it from one end to the other. That pic was taken in December before she was cut into small pieces and scrapped. I traded the console, shifter, and rear end for my Duster.

Jan 03 2009 008.jpg

my first was last month, 65 barracuda. proud to say its my first car i bought as well.

and im 17 by the way.

2dca44i.jpg

2lava8o.jpg

x3760o.jpg

no1newb Nice color my 66 Fury above was originally Mauve which is kinda light-medium pink.

Here are mine. Its kind of a toss up. I also had a 70 Camaro SSRS and a 71 4door dart at the same time. The 72 Swinger with the front clip off of the 71 was my first car at age 14. The camaro was right after, then I traded it for the 71 4door so I could have a mopar. Who wants another Camaro? Then I got the 71 Scamp. That was actually the first one I drove. But here are a few pics of them.

Picture024-2.jpg
This was right after me and a friend had ran from the cops, we pulled back here and rattle canned it red.
Picture023-2.jpg

Picture028-2.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture022-2.jpg

my verry first car bought at the age of 17 , the car was finished and becomed a serious show car in montreal , 3 000 hrs of work and more than 80 k was needed to fix the car .. it seems a lot i know ,, but it was so priceless when i won big car show contest ..live your dream, my 2 cents !

5TYPE141-vi.jpg

VEK.jpg

15.jpg

CRW_3884.jpg

ScampRats071.jpg

ScampRats049.jpg

ScampRats020.jpg

ScampRats022.jpg

ScampRats116.jpg

ScampRats168.jpg

ScampRats046.jpg

ScampRats459.jpg

ScampRats462.jpg

ScampRats450.jpg

My dad gave it to me when I was 6. It was in very rough shape...looks better 10 years later.....

chargernew.jpg

well my very first car was a 1973 plymouth gold duster that i bought for 500 bucks then i a 1973 dodge coronet 4 door then now i have a 1971 dodge demon which is my baby and im 17 now

This is my first Mopar that got me started. Plus hangin' out with Mopar friends converted me. This pic was taken not long after I bought the truck(ordered it new) back in 1995.

John

Well Mines fairly new Im only 20 and got this for my 20th bday here she is coming off the trailer and now where we are at 7 months later

php5HmprFAM.jpg

phpQglbnCAM.jpg

heres mine a '78 se that has had a lot of custom things done to it and still isn't even close to completion. The fist pics were taken back about in 2000

Aspen Front.jpg

Driver Door.jpg

DCP_4327.jpg

-
Back