PHOTOS OF YOUR 1st MOPAR

-
Will put some pics of mine when I have access to my computer first car and first mopar.74 duster with a. Rebuilt small block 360/727 and 8 3/4 rear. Got her three yrs ago for my 16th bday for 1200 droppin a 383 4spd in her in a few months restorin her slightly and getting. Ready for a new coat of paint

My first car was a Mopar, 1974 Satellite Sebring Plus 340, still have it 8)

Satellite 008.jpg

Satellite 001.jpg

Picture 667.jpg

I bought my Dart at the tender age of 14. I paid $1400 for it in 1986. I saved for four years from my paper route and my brother owned it before me. He hated it as it left him stranded everywhere and never stopped without locking up the tires. I had $1400 and he said its yours.

laborday06 202.jpg

got it when i was 16 im 21 now still have it running better than ever
IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

first mopar I drove was this beige/brown '74 charger SE stock 318 2 barrel. was my grandparents car though. This year I bought my first mopar though. The '67 dart 270 original slant 6/7.25" rear end, now a built 318/8.75" 3.23 suregrip rear. And I also now own a '73 satellite 360 with an RV cam 8.25" rear. The satellite is my daily driver..

i know its supposed to be only my first mopar, but i'm 18. So owning mopars is very new to me! :cheers:

me.jpg

IMG00139.jpg

IMG00135.jpg

Picture608.jpg

Picture619.jpg

Picture650.jpg

My first mopar bought when I was in high school for $500. bought it from a friend of mine then a couple years later sold it to another friend who still owns it. tons of memories made thrashing around town with the little 318 and glasspacks.

charger2.jpg

charger1.jpg

no pics exist of my '76 Charger so I found an image on the web, use your imagination. Picture this car as being yellow wear it's red, and green where it's black, throw on a black landau roof and stock hubcaps. Most godawful color combination that someone decided to paint it. My father gave $125 for it and I drove the hell out of it.

charger.jpg

1961 Fury 4-door sedan, 318 2 bbl, auto. A face only a mother could love. The oval steering wheel and the bar speedometer were wild. Ours was light aqua with a white top and a metallic aqua interior. Yes, it had a raised backrest on the driver's side of the "command seat".
The next Mopar was a '64 Plymouth Fury 9px wagon, 383-4, & Sure Grip. Was sold shortly after I got my license. It was a sleeper.:snakeman:

61 Plymouth Fury.jpg

capture3fm1.jpg

capture155.jpg

first mopar...

it looked NOTHING.. like this when i first bought it.

100_0939.jpg

043.jpg

N75Cuda.jpg

Bought this car before I got my lisence. It had been thru a fence, had 4 bald tires, 273 2 barrel, auto on column

My uncle had a body shop and we took it there to paint it and fix damage from going thru fence. Had a set of aluminum slots and air shocks for it before I got the car.

At the time I got this my sister 2 years older had a 67 Barracuda coupe slant 6 air, ps, auto, premium interior

Then my older sister got a 67 fastback formula S. It was smoking and dad had a 318 installed, I told him I wanted the engine.

I got it and it was the 1st engine I ever rebuilt. 273 Hipo and I installed a cam out of a 340 (too much cam and had to remove it) headers, boy i thought I was cool.

After breaking 2 - 7 1/4 rearends i pulled the rearend out of Rita's Formula S (with dad telling her she couldn't sell the car until I got it out). So in this picture the car has the 8 3/4 and 273 hipo out of a Formula S. Oh the white tail, i seen in magazine a 70 Challenger with white tail stripe and liked it. Didn't remember how wide it was, so I bought some white spray paint and taped it off and sprayed it in the driveway.

Wish I had a better camera back then. I have several pictures of my old cars but they were all with poloriod camera and very poor quality.

N75Cuda.jpg

-
Back