Photos Please!

-

Valkman

Reaction score
As I've posted before, I'm putting my 65 Barracuda back together from the the boxes that it came in :D and I'm trying to finish up the interior trim. Could someone please post pictures of the lower door sills were the aluminum sill panel meets the seal (how far does this seal go up the sill?) and for the small aluminum piece the goes between the carpet and side panel at the back seat.

Thanks!

Hi, I can post tonight if no one does before. Sorry I haven't been by lately. Work is crazy, I've been out of town alot. Lot of management changes taking place. Also getting ready for a vacation next week.

Hi, I can post tonight if no one does before. Sorry I haven't been by lately. Work is crazy, I've been out of town alot. Lot of management changes taking place. Also getting ready for a vacation next week.

I hope all this benifits!

Here's a picture of the one piece I'm not sure about? I was told it's a rear running board, if it is how does it mount?

Attachments

• 0813131322.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 354
Picture that you posted is badly out of focus. Enclosed are some 66 Barracuda trim shots at the back and rear seat.

Attachments

• 2013-8-13-1 drivers side.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 347
  • 2013-8-13-2 pass side.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 338
  • 2013-8-13-3 center rear.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 334
  • 9-28-2012-3 new rear seat back carpet, polished trim.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 325
  • 07-30-2012 carpet cleaned.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 317
Will these help from my 65 cuda... Taken at the rear end of the passenger door entry...

Attachments

• Sillplate1.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 318
  • Sillplate2.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 314
Thanks, do you have a picture with that piece installed?

All photos are R.H. side of car. The first photo is the carpet and interior panel piece. It screws to the floor and up the side. The second is the sill piece and weatherstrip piece. (weatherstrip not shown) Third photo is the front where the kick panel would be. Fourth photo is both pieces at rear. Last photo is both pieces full shot. This is just a mock up. My car is nowhere near finished. The carpet and trim are just laid in for these photos. Nothing screwed in. Hope this helps you. The car is a 66 Barracuda.

Attachments

• carpet trim 2.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 326
  • sill.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 318
  • carpet trim 4.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 318
  • carpet trim 3.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 326
  • carpet trim 1.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 320
That piece in the blurred picture does not look like anything in a 65 barracuda that I can think of... Got another view... with a yardstick along side of it???

Yes it looks very different. Sorry for the bad picture, maybe these will show it better. The last picture shows the new side panel installed, can anyone tell me what the notch in the bottom is for?

Attachments

• trim.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 291
  • trim2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 274
  • panel.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 270
That is where the strap goes to hold the upper part of the rear seat in the down position.. One on each side...

Attachments

• DSCN0519.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 261
  • DSCN0520.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 260
Gees Cliff, that's one nice looking barracuda interior you got there!
Wish mine looked like that closeup>>>>

That is where the strap goes to hold the upper part of the rear seat in the down position.. One on each side...

I was wondering what that strap was for! Thanks all this is a great help!

You should seee the car up close! It's awesome. Sharper than anything I've seen in quite a while.

Hey Valkman - Post those pictures you sent me! Best looking early Barracuda I've ever seen!

Thanks guys, but mine doesn't look nearly as nice as clifcuda65's! :prayer: Mine doesn't look so good up close, but that's ok it's just going to be a driver so l'm ok that it's not show quality:D

Tadams are you going to be around Monday?

I figured, hope the skies clear up for you

-
Back