Photos wanted B/RB and SB intake ports

-
This guy made a set for a Chivvy out of Mopar LHS individual TB

http://www.myrideisme.com/GarageBlog/blueovalz/ViewPost/168

screenshot260_400.jpg

One thing I've learned.

Don't tell a "Mopar Freak" that something is impossible. One of them will figure out how to do it if it really is possible.

Back in the old days, I was walking around the Mopar Nats with a Mopar friend of mine from around town here, and he had to interrupt our conversation to talk to a car owner. He asked the guy, "How did you do this? Someone told me that it couldn't be done."

The guy had stuffed a 440 into a f-body. He told Hal the couple of challenges that he had and how he fixed them to get it to fit. He said that it wasn't as difficult as others said that it would...

Don't under estimate the ingenuity of a Mopar guy....

Old thread I know but did you ever get anywhere on this Del? Been scouring the web for a SBM EFI Hilborn style setup but haven't found a direct kit yet but I haven't called Inglese or anyone either, not much point since a kit is $4k plus and I don't have a 10th of that in my project fund. Lol but I'm interested in what you've discovered!

I did buy a pair of 2 4 cyl bike throttle bodies. Heck I don't even remember offhand what they are off of. There is some discussion over at Megasquirt, somewhere about the bore sizes. I've thought about all kinds of things to do this, I simply may not have time and energy.

My energy level has suffered a bunch in the last two--three years.

One idea is something like this, only home made tube steel.........

02610.jpg

Interestingly, a lot of www ideas comes from the Rover V8 crowd, the engine of which is of GM origin, the Olds? Buick? aluminum V8

https://www.google.com/search?newwi...19.0....0...1c.1.64.img..18.2.206.7kKAa4H169E

If you come up with something like that for SBMs I'm all ears!! That setup looks AWESOME!!!!

Can a system like this (if I'd figure out an intake) but run easily on a street car? how would the 8-stack setup do as far as low end torque?

-
Back