Picked up a "unique?" parts dart

-
Ditto above. 74-76 there were police and government vehicles with front and rear sway bars mainly in the northeast, you could have a rare one on your hands...

F18 is for a 65-amp alternator and J42 is floor pan dampener (insulation). The K in the VON (K63239) coupled with the 999 paint code almost certainly makes it a service vehicle of some type, but not police. Forest would make sense. Does that seem to be the original color?
Right on thanks for the info. Its been painted but it's almost identical to the original paint. As I pressure washed it some of the new paint blew off and exposed the original.

You said "the sheet", but it may have as many as five......

So if you find one, keep checking all the normal places for more.
10-4 I've always thought there was just one! Hopefully there's something left of some if I find any, it's been sitting outside for years and the interior is pretty wasted!

15" wheels don't sound right to me, were probably swapped on. I dont know of any A bodys with 15's on them but I guess anything is possible. Is there a build sheet in the car?
Anyone know if 15's were an option for the A bodys?

The lower gears would make sense. 15's are usually taller than most 14's so a lower gear ratio would be helpful. 2.76 with a 26" wheel would be sluggish. 8.25 rear or 7.25?
I've never seen factory 15s on an abody either they were probably swapped on. but maybe i'll find otherwise I haven't looked for a build sheet yet. It's got an 8.25, and I think the tag says 2.90 something on it, can't really tell.

-
Back