Picked up an atomizer....

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005POGY74/?tag=joeychgo-20
...from Napa the other day. My Duramax has a leak. Not a very consistent leak so it has managed to make a disaster under the truck. Anyhow...what to spray? Have acetone, odorless mineral spirits and a gallon of Brake clean in transit. What works well? Instructions say to pressurize it to 200psi, my compressor tops out at 175psi...hope that's enough pressure...

So just using it to clean up the mess,and hopefully find the leak? Just run it at 175 psi and see if it works bro...

we have one at the house, had em at the dealer. we usually only put 100 psi in them.
we have drilled the spare tip out for more of a blast ( solid ) stream of cleaner.

Had one in the past. Switched over to a harbor freight $12.00 spray gun. Gets into tight spaces and easy on the arm and wrist.

I'm not expert, but 200 psi seems dangerous. I would try lower pressures, increasing until it performed the way you like.

We use those things at work for brake cleaner. They work fantastic if you take the tip off and just let it rage. We use the shop line pressure in them (150-170) and never have an issue.

The Sure Shots work well. I have some I sold still in use from 5 years ago. 100 psi works well.

-
Back