Picked up my $36 Ebag Mini Starter today.

-

megajoltman

Time to NUT UP or SHUT UP
Reaction score
Went to my shipper in the States and grabbed it, the boader was way busy so I walked across.

Okay this starter was shipped fast,good communication with the seller and is like new condition. One benefit to myself anyways is there ASSEMBLED IN THE USA BY PROUD AMERICANS WITH OVER 40 YEARS IN THE REMANUFACTURING BUSINESS. WE HAVE ACCESS TO THE 70.00-80.00 BRAND NEW "OFFSHORE" STARTERS THAT OTHERS SELL ON THE INTERNET HOWEVER WE PREFER TO BUILD THESE STARTERS AND KEEP OUR AMERICAN WORKERS WORKING :salute:
Anyways I took it to my buddy who did a bench test and he say's it works perfect with lots of jam (says he can not even touch them for that price . He sell's lots on ebay and through his store so check him out.

PS if you keep bidding on the starters you will eventually win as he puts up a few a week for bidding.

http://stores.ebay.com/a1truck-auto-parts-exchange

Pics, the teeth look great the picture makes it look a little marred but they are fine.
MiniStarter001.jpg

MiniStarter002.jpg

MiniStarter003.jpg

MiniStarter004.jpg

And those guys trying to fudge with the prices, the boarder officer actually went on line to ebay and checked the auction price. Nice guy no tax charges or any trouble 5 minutes and I was on my way8)

i bought the same one back in the fall and just got around to mounting this week, along with the headers and all the hassles. i had a problem with the large electrical lug hitting the block so i cut it down some and it seems all right there. then the stater housing hits the header tube so i guess i need to ding it there. this is a 383 so i hope you have better luck. im going to make sure this thing works before i lower the engine back into the bay thats for sure.

Mine's a 383 too I already know I will probably have clearance problems sure not the first time lol Thanks for the heads up!

Also what headers do you have and the what size?

i bought the same one back in the fall and just got around to mounting this week, along with the headers and all the hassles. i had a problem with the large electrical lug hitting the block so i cut it down some and it seems all right there. then the stater housing hits the header tube so i guess i need to ding it there. this is a 383 so i hope you have better luck. im going to make sure this thing works before i lower the engine back into the bay thats for sure.

In the past I have removed the electrical extension piece and ran my wires straight to the starter. I had the same problem you did.

ok i feel better that im not alone. man i hope this little starter really spins the motor over.

the headers i have are unknown brand but i think they are headman s for b and e body. they were rusty when i bought them at a swap meet.

they take some real work to make fit

-
Back