Picked up my 360 today!!!!!!!

-

Badart

Reaction score
It's like Christmas unwrapping the shrink wrap. :D It has paid for and ready for a couple of weeks now, but just haven't had time to go get it. Compression came out to 10.6 which may be a little high, but she will be crisp. Cam is a Comp XE284H. Going to be running a tunnel ram with dual holley 450's with vacuum secondaries. Now I have to decide which car to put it in. Barracuda or Dart???

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 340
  • 2.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 329
Right on
What if any port work has been done?

With an int closing at 66*... u should be ok i would think.

you should be right around 165 psi cranking depending on alt n such..

Right on
What if any port work has been done?

With an int closing at 66*... u should be ok i would think.

you should be right around 165 psi cranking depending on alt n such..

Thanks Justin. Really all he did was a good clean up of the bowls and runners.

SweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeT. I have always loved the T-ram with a bug catcher look.:thumrigh:

i'd put that in whichever has the weakest engine ... or whichever needs the rebuild most. :D

Yeah I'm sticking to the original plan of putting it in the dart. It's waiting on paint and body work when I get a chance. This will give me a good excuse to build a run stand anyway. :D

I think he ment name brand of the slug.
What T-ram is that?
What gasket are you running? Thickness.
I'm also not getting the sheet. There is a listed difference. It's between chamber and chamber size on the right side.

Also, IMO, that cam will run fine with that ratio. IIRC, it is 240 on the intake duration, correct? That is plenty.
I think you'll be good to go. Time/tune it well! And you'll be zooming along quite well I thinks!

I think he ment name brand of the slug.
What T-ram is that?
What gasket are you running? Thickness.
I'm also not getting the sheet. There is a listed difference. It's between chamber and chamber size on the right side.

Also, IMO, that cam will run fine with that ratio. IIRC, it is 240 on the intake duration, correct? That is plenty.
I think you'll be good to go. Time/tune it well! And you'll be zooming along quite well I thinks!

Hey Rumble. The intake is an old Offy T-ram, not my first choice, but the price was right. The intake duration is 240. As far as gaskets and thickness goes, I haven't even had a chance to look yet. I left it up to the engine builder. I'm not getting what you are saying about the Compression sheet.

OK, in the calculated results, upper right hand corner, it say's;

Calculated results with the specs listed as;

Cylinder
engine
chamber
comp ratio

Chamber size is 79.9 cc's.

Below that it sez volume contributions, which list's head chamber size at; 64 cc's.

Also (NOT braking balls) the stroke listed. Is this actual as in a checked/indexed crank or what the program has or what the guy wrote in as what is listed.
I have seen several strokes listed for the 360. I guess it depends on what book I'm in. LOL! I know in general we all just round it up and call it a 3.58.

I think it's the 72.9 + 5 = 77.9 Or 64 + 8.9 + 5 = 77.9 Different way of expressing volume I guess. Dan

the builder simply took the actual chamber volume of the head-64cc, added 5cc from pistons valve reliefs, then added the 8.9cc that the head gasket adds and =77.9cc
I believe he's using the felpro 1008 head gasket that has steel crush rings to better support/back up the fire ring and gasket itself against higher than 10.1 compression engines. The felpro 1008 adds 8.9 cc with its .039 crushed thickness and 4.180 bore diameter.

-
Back