Picking up my "68 Vert" tomorrow

-

wyoduster

live free or die
Reaction score
Yea it'll be a sleepless night ... I'm heading south to meet the guy I bought the vert from.. Its about 200 miles to meet. CAN'T WAIT!!
If you all remember That was the one I didn't tell the wife about.. :eek:ops:Says she isn't going along ,I think she's still pissed about it...
Pictures to follow tomorrow night.:salut:

vert5.jpg

vert7.jpg

vert6.jpg

vert8.jpg

I know how you feel. I was waitng a week to get my car home . Its a good feeling once it arrives safely. Good luck with it and please post some photos as soon as possible.

Good luck, have a safe trip. Can't wait to see some pictures when you get her home.

Looks like you had good weather for the trip.. Nice car. Best of luck with it .

How can you sleep at night,with all the bodywork needed? J/K,Looks like a nice solid base,how,s the underbody? 273?auto or stick?Rest tonight then let us know how the top is!

The convertible looks great..........but I was wondering..........how come you went through all the trouble to photoshop all the snow away????:-D
Daryl

Man, Sweet car. Where did you find that? Local paper or what?

Jim

You sure hooked a nice one wyoduster :love4:
what kind of bait did it take to catch that barracuda ?
Congrat's on a very nice catch =D> The white int sure looks good
And I agree with thanson mopar, looks good sittling next to your duster :cheers:

How can you sleep at night,with all the bodywork needed? J/K,Looks like a nice solid base,how,s the underbody? 273?auto or stick?Rest tonight then let us know how the top is!

Sounds like he's sleeping on his side of the bed or in another bedroom. LOL!

Ok I'll check it all out today and give the goods and bads... Had the top up when he arrived buy we put it down so the wind wouldn't catch it ( I'll take pictures of what I mean) Its a 318 auto on the column. I'll get the fender tag #'s too. Underside looks super ,new gas tank,brakelines and more..
NOW COFFEE.....

I buffed the finish up on it she looks nice now... Even the Wife came out and took pictures and complimented on it... I think I'm winning her over.

barracuda1.jpg

I buffed the finish up on it she looks nice now... Even the Wife came out and took pictures and complimented on it... I think I'm winning her over.
WOW,she came out looking good after polish,what type of compound did you use?I,ve gotta do the same to my 66,hope it shines as good as yours.

-
Back