pics are cool

-

a68postcar

Reaction score
just a few to get started. and before i get too many comments, i know it is the wrong stripe on the duster. but you gotta admit it looks better this way. the dart is 340 .030 over 4000 stall 727 3.91, and yep she will scoot. duster is a #'s /6.more to follow. postcar

100_1120.jpg

100_1115.jpg

000_0397.jpg

That is exactly what I want my Duster to look like. 8) Badass!

Welcome to the board.

Nice toys, love that color on the duster...and you are right, the stripe looks great.

Beautiful looking cars! And theres no such thing as "wrong". If its the way you like it, and the stripe does look great, then its perfect! Well done!

Welcome to this great site and wow!! What a nice pair of A bodies.:cheers:
Very nice color and stripe, I am dig'in the 68 Dart too=P~

just a few to get started. and before i get too many comments, i know it is the wrong stripe on the duster. but you gotta admit it looks better this way. the dart is 340 .030 over 4000 stall 727 3.91, and yep she will scoot. duster is a #'s /6.more to follow. postcar

What is up with your dart?! It isn't a Hardtop. It has pillars. Looks like a Valliant with a dart Grill to me... Tell me more about that car.

GOtta love that duster man! I Love it. It is totally Bad ***. I want one! Just like that, Asphalt grey...

What is up with your dart?! It isn't a Hardtop. It has pillars. Looks like a Valliant with a dart Grill to me... Tell me more about that car.

GOtta love that duster man! I Love it. It is totally Bad ***. I want one! Just like that, Asphalt grey...

they made both hard tops and post cars '67-'69 I believe. The post cars are stronger and therefore better for drag racing.

Welcome to the site. Great looking Dart, don't see too many post cars around. I believe Tom has a green one on this site. The Duster looks great as well. The Cragars and that colour really go together nicely.

i love your car .I think the stripe and bumper colour are wright on.i spent to many years doing cars to what a buyer exspects.I normaly keep my cars for about 3 years then sell them.now its my way hopefully keep this on longer.So i am just saying i love your car.:cheers:

they made both hard tops and post cars '67-'69 I believe. The post cars are stronger and therefore better for drag racing.

Interesting... Seems rare, I have not seen a Pillar dart yet of those years. Kinda caught off guard. I see the performance benefits there. I sure wouldn't trade my hardtop though. Cruising with all the windows down by the Pacific Ocean is something I love way too much!! Panoramic View is worth well, it's Priceless.

Interesting... Seems rare, I have not seen a Pillar dart yet of those years. Kinda caught off guard. I see the performance benefits there. I sure wouldn't trade my hardtop though. Cruising with all the windows down by the Pacific Ocean is something I love way too much!! Panoramic View is worth well, it's Priceless.
Here ya' go.....

DSC_0001 (Small).JPG

Nice rides!

67 -68 were the only years for the dart. valiants were available 67, 8, 9. and were just as rare. i saw a production figure online once that had 68 #'s of 2300. not too sure if its accurate or not but it was there. galen can probably give the correct #'s. post cars were lighter too. 2800 lbs or so. i've never weighed it so i'm not sure.

-
Back