Pics from Cozzi Corner Cruise Night

-

Divenut

Reaction score
My daughters and had I a great time at the Cozzi Corner cruise tonight. Great variety of rides. Several hundred, very cool and very diverse cars. Beautiful Night! Lots of great people :cheers:

Hope to see some FABO members there someday!

Here's a handful of pictures...just a small sampling. Enjoy!

Good times and looks like a great turnout.

Can somebody identify this car for me, I'm thinking 67' GTX, Coronet?
Nope, that grill is throwing me off.
NICE!

Attachments

• 20150609_183103_zpsaq8r7lif.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 228
Cool pics. Thanks for sharing.

....and thanks for taking pics of the non-MoPars, too. :thumbup:

That setup is so freaking clean and full of awesomeness! Hard to tell what it's in. Nova?

I was trying to figure that out as well. Sadly it's more then likely a trailer queen just out for a rare weekend cruise.

That setup is so freaking clean and full of awesomeness! Hard to tell what it's in. Nova?

That's a 1964 Chevelle. Very cool car and nice clean build. I should have a pic of the car on my phone. Will see about posting it tonight.

I was trying to figure that out as well. Sadly it's more then likely a trailer queen just out for a rare weekend cruise.

I have yet to see it on a trailer. May not be taken on cross country road trips, but he does drive it.

Be well guys,
Pat

I need to make it out there this year.Car is in the body shop getting r/s door fixed after some one backed into it at first car show this year that I took to!

You gotta post the address for that place. My kids wimped out on me yesterday...

-
Back