Pics. from MoparFest

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
We finally had good weather here in Ontario,just intime for MoparFest.I met up with some members for the cruise there sat. morn.(65Vart,MtNemoMopar,68Valliant and some other Mopar friends.We setup along the fence line with 340butterduster(Giles and his wife)great people.Here,s some pics. of the event(1500 cars)some amazing cars and huge 50/50 draws!Sat. was $4200,Sunday was $5900!Lucky buggers!It was great to meet other members..MoparWedden,MrMopartech,NotOneOfMany and some others I,m sure I,m forgetting.Greatfun,great people and some beautiful cars!Enjoy!

MoparFest 09 001.jpg

MoparFest 09 002.jpg

MoparFest 09 003.jpg

MoparFest 09 004.jpg

MoparFest 09 005.jpg

MoparFest 09 006.jpg

MoparFest 09 007.jpg

MoparFest 09 008.jpg

MoparFest 09 009.jpg

MoparFest 09 012.jpg

I didn,t take pics. of anybody cause it was hot as h ll and sticky!LOL!More pics....

Last 2 pics. of Chally ragtops are from the motel I stayed at,both were 440 cars.One stick,one auto!

MoparFest 09 025.jpg

MoparFest 09 026.jpg

MoparFest 09 027.jpg

MoparFest 09 028.jpg

MoparFest 09 029.jpg

MoparFest 09 030.jpg

MoparFest 09 031.jpg

MoparFest 09 034.jpg

MoparFest 09 032.jpg

MoparFest 09 033.jpg

Happy to hear yall had good weather this year pettybludart :cheers:
I bet you have more picture don't cha :-D
Happy to see a big turn out and looks like a great show with live music and good fun folks =P~
And would you look at that =P~ its an early A valiant :cheers: Ya don't get to see very many of them in show's :-D Thank you for sharing a perfect day :cheers:

Great pics, thanks for sharing.
Best time of the year, to look at the pics from all of the car shows over in North America.

Next year,I,ll be setting up a tent at 340Butterdusters(Giles)place,then I can enjoy the evening with friends and enjoy a few woobley pops without having to drive!:cheers:

This was the first year I went and it was awsome! Great to go to a show and not see 1 Mustang or Camaro lol. Lots of great cars unfortunately I only got a few pics cause my camera died in the first 5 min lol. Walked by and saw your car PettyBlueDart, and asked if anyone was from the site but was told no. Not sure why because I reconized a few of the cars from the site lol. Nice pics though, I'll try to add the few I have in the next few days.

Very nice pics. Every year I say 'this year I'm going' and every year I don't. Oh well, some day. Thanks for posting these. Maybe it will give me motivation for next year.

Next year,I,ll be setting up a tent at Butterscotchdusters(Giles)place,then I can enjoy the evening with friends and enjoy a few woobley pops without having to drive!:cheers:

That'd be great, there's room for a couple tents back there.
I have a few more pics, I'll be adding later, a couple I will PM to you, and let you decide wether or not you wish to post them ( I did mention to you Brenda was click happy, she doesn't miss a beat ).

It was a good turnout, and it was great to meet other members again this year.

Skip's Dart was in the arena, what a sweet ride, that black paint is a mile deep.

What a great fundraiser that show is !

Giles

Sorry I missed Sunday. Thankfully no one has mentioned my name being called. On the way home on Sat, I blew a coilover to pieces in Cambridge. I had to limp home(it really looked like I was limping...had quite a lean)

Looked like a great show! I'll have to try and make a trip up there sometime.

Sorry I missed Sunday. Thankfully no one has mentioned my name being called. On the way home on Sat, I blew a coilover to pieces in Cambridge. I had to limp home(it really looked like I was limping...had quite a lean)

No you're okay.............I won the barracuda...NOT. I could'nt make it on Sunday either.....hope your Dart is not hurt too bad, I love that car. Nice to meet you Saturday.

Hey Bill,I remember mentioning your car leaning when I met ya saturday morning.What happen to the coilover?Bolt fall out,broken?Next time tighten them up?LOL J/King

The piston broke right at the top. I lost parts in Cambridge, then the spring itself flew off close to home. The lean you mentioned Scott, was likely from dealing with my fat arse all these years.

Hey everyone, did anyone happen to get a picture of the blue Superbird? It was pretty close to the FABO guys, maybe 100 yards away. I forgot my camera so I wasn't able to snap a pic.

My 2 year old son is obsessed with the Disney movie "Cars" and when he saw the Superbird he got super excited (one of the characters in that movie is a blue Superbird.)

-
Back