Pics from todays car show

-

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
Here are a few pics from the car show at the bar / restaurant where my daughter works. I pretty much limited my pics to Mopars, but I do have a couple others I couldn't pass up. A 70 Dart in Panther Pink showed up late and it sounded mean. He had a roll cage and a tough sounding 440. I wanted to race him, but he came late and left early. Too bad. I haven't lost to a big block yet. I did end up winning the employee pick best car.

View attachment Pickle Park cars.jpg

View attachment Pickle Park cars 1.jpg

View attachment Pickle Park cars 2.jpg

View attachment Pickle Park cars 3.jpg

View attachment Pickle Park cars 4.jpg

View attachment Pickle Park cars 5.jpg

View attachment Pickle Park cars 6.jpg

View attachment Pickle Park cars 7.jpg

View attachment Pickle Park cars 8.jpg

View attachment Pickle Park cars 9.jpg

Here's some more. The little Frankenstein was blowing bubbles, and the white coupe just looked awesome.

View attachment Pickle Park cars 10.jpg
View attachment Pickle Park cars 11.jpg
View attachment Pickle Park cars 12.jpg
View attachment Pickle Park cars 13.jpg
View attachment Love this style.jpg
View attachment Blowing bubbles.jpg

My daughter Ashley and my Dart
View attachment Ashley and my Dart.jpg

My Pickle Park Pick Plaque. Try saying that ten times real fast!
View attachment Plaque.jpg

Thanks man, nice stuff. I think you would have takin' out pinkie also...lol.
That frankenrod thing cracks me up, what and the world did all those relay's go to....lmao.

Cool! However, I think you cheated on getting that award, tipping one of the judges to get the award/making one of the judges shouldn't have counted LOL.

I was there today. seen your car but I dont know what you look like.....

Congrats on the award! your car looks nice!

I was the fat, grey haired, good looking guy. Did you bring your car? I didn't see the one in your avatar.

haha. No, Im still waiting on some back ordered transmission parts. I took my son for a drive down there to check out the show. Nice looking cars. weather wasnt bad either

haha. No, Im still waiting on some back ordered transmission parts. I took my son for a drive down there to check out the show. Nice looking cars. weather wasnt bad either

Were you there at the end when I did a standing burnout as I left? There were some great cars. If you like other cars, the Torino with the 428 Cobra Jet was awesome, as was the 66 Olds 442. There were a bunch of really nice older Camaros. The Buick GS was very nice and the Grand National was pretty sweet, too.

Were you there at the end when I did a standing burnout as I left? There were some great cars. If you like other cars, the Torino with the 428 Cobra Jet was awesome, as was the 66 Olds 442. There were a bunch of really nice older Camaros. The Buick GS was very nice and the Grand National was pretty sweet, too.

No I didnt see your burn out......damn.... Wish I would have. That Torino was pretty cool! Id like to take that Grand National out for a spin, something about those cars makes me smile.

Great pictures! I recognize a few of those cars! You headed down to Car Craft this weekend?

Great pictures! I recognize a few of those cars! You headed down to Car Craft this weekend?

Maybe Sunday. I work Saturday and we are celebrating Ashley's 21st birthday Saturday night. Let me know if you're going to be there. I could buy a FABO member a beer maybe.

I'll be there both days. I'm with a group called FOW. We'll be on Underwood at Dan Patch. Look for a 67' Fury State Police Car, Black 69' GTX and a 69' Dart. I'll have a cold one for ya.

-
Back