Pics Mr. Norm's Verts & More Mopars

-
A Valiant effort here......

Mopars Unlimited Show Nov 09 053.jpg

Mopars Unlimited Show Nov 09 054.jpg

How about a turbocharged 60 Dodge Seneca. Nicely done & very unique car! :thumrigh:

Mopars Unlimited Show Nov 09 053.jpg

Mopars Unlimited Show Nov 09 054.jpg

Mopars Unlimited Show Nov 09 045.jpg

Mopars Unlimited Show Nov 09 046.jpg

Mopars Unlimited Show Nov 09 047.jpg

Mopars Unlimited Show Nov 09 048.jpg

I wish i was in that Arizona sun !! can't complane this weekend has been in the 70 degree range but that will change.

Oct 2009 picts 030 (Small).jpg

Nice bunch o pics Cheryl,thanks. I got a thing for that 69 fish,=P~ and I like the wheels on the 57 plymouth,and i also like your temperature down there.8)

I wish i was in that Arizona sun !! can't complane this weekend has been in the 70 degree range but that will change.

You gotta love Indian Summer in Chi-Town.....70* in Nov. is 8) Here's a pic of a 71 Demon that was at last years show you might like. :cheers:

Geez, your Demon looks so familiar :smile: :rolleyes:

2008 Bill Luke Mopar Show 012.jpg

Nice bunch o pics Cheryl,thanks. I got a thing for that 69 fish,=P~ and I like the wheels on the 57 plymouth,and i also like your temperature down there.8)

Thx DRENO.....It was a nice Mopar show and a great fall day here. :-D

looks like u had a good time thanks for the pics

:thumleft: Yep, great day and glad you like the pics.

Thats the altered wheelbase abody. The rear was pushed forward about 5".
Nice pics of all the cars, thanks for sharing.

I didn't notice the wheelbase being altered....so much to see.....so little time. :) Your welcome, it's fun to post them!

There's going to be an original being aucitoned in Phoenix later this month. Wish I had the money to buy it.

An original Sox & Martin car will bring some $$ I'm sure.

love that volare wagon!

It was really clean and the low miles were believable.......

Here's the last couple for you......

Mopars Unlimited Show Nov 09 014.jpg

Mopars Unlimited Show Nov 09 055.jpg

Here's my favorite pic of the day.....

Ran into a couple of good friends in the spectator parking lot and posed the cars for a pic. :-D

Mopars Unlimited Show Nov 09 057.jpg

Mopars Unlimited Show Nov 09 014.jpg

Mopars Unlimited Show Nov 09 055.jpg

Mopars Unlimited Show Nov 09 057.jpg

Amazing pics..loved the..heck, all of 'em, but the Valiant with the two tone..wow..in about a month, I too will be jealous of the weather,,took the duster for a run this am..soon, it will be tucked away..

Grassy

Great pic's 6pk!

Thank you alleyoop.....Glad you enjoyed them. :happy10:

Amazing pics..loved the..heck, all of 'em, but the Valiant with the two tone..wow..in about a month, I too will be jealous of the weather,,took the duster for a run this am..soon, it will be tucked away..

Grassy

I wish I would have taken a couple of interior pics of that Valiant for you....It only had front seats and a nice rear panel w/ a big Mopar "M" embossed.

Arizona seasons are opposite of most of the country....Car shows are just getting started here!!

vey nice pics!!!

Thank you bayyum......:cheers:

Wow awesome pics! Makes me long for summer already...only 7 months away! 8)

Thank you also 67Dart......Glad you enjoyed the pics too. :happy10:

-
Back