pics of 225 engine

-
[QUOTE = "diymirage, post: 1972874330, member: 27767"] hey, esa es la marca de cerveza favorita de mi papá [/ QUOTE]
jaja ... es uno de mis favoritos !!!

Bob it is your car, but if you had put a v8 style upper radiator tank on to match up with that v8 thermostat housing you could have just ran that upper radiator hose out to the driver side of the radiator and not doubled it back, the upper would be one simple L shaped unit.
they did not have these fittings when we built the car, but it will be changed this fall-thank you

[QUOTE = "diymirage, post: 1972874330, member: 27767"] hey, esa es la marca de cerveza favorita de mi papá [/ QUOTE]
jaja ... es uno de mis favoritos !!!
Oche mijo, are you using a translator on the site?
That's pretty cool

[QUOTE = "diymirage, post: 1972875111, member: 27767"] Oche mijo, ¿estás utilizando un traductor en el sitio?
Eso es genial [/ CITA]

es cierto ... estoy usando el traductor de google.

[QUOTE = "Hyper_pak, post: 1972874582, member: 13351"] ¡Bienvenido, envíenos algunas fotos de su admisión y sus múltiples de escape!
¡Sus amigos de Argentina tienen cosas geniales! [/ CITA]
si me dan unos días saco fotos y las publico

So if we are posting slant engine pictures, here are a couple of mine!
67_Cuda_Eng.jpg

IMG_9245.JPG

[QUOTE = "diymirage, post: 1972875111, member: 27767"] Oche mijo, ¿estás utilizando un traductor en el sitio?
Eso es genial [/ CITA]

es cierto ... estoy usando el traductor de google.
that is pretty cool
one of my friends will come over to the house and watch the kids for us from time to time
she always uses google translate to talk to my mother in law who lives with us and only speaks spanish

works out pretty good for them

on a side note, i have a nephew who is studying at word of life in argentina
(and i am technically still under a queen who is from there as well)

Hyper-pak, how did you block off the heater hose on the block side?

TF360, thank you for the complement. See the history of this long build at:
1962 Lancer Wagon, Lancersaurus!

I just used a couple of large rubber caps with hose clamps on the pump and head.
I was going to thread out the nipple on the head but just took the easy route.

-
Back