Pics of '68 Barracuda A/C pls.

-

340butterduster

no title
Reaction score
I'm in need of some engine compartment pics of a '68 Barracuda smallblock with A/C.

A good clear look at the A/C mounting brackets/pulleys/hardware... and hose routing etc...would be greatly appreciated. Interior pics would also be great.

Thanx.

Really... no one here with a '68 with A/C. I don't believe it, it can't be THAT rare, LOL.

Bumping for the evening crew.

what kinda engine? i bet its the same as my 75 scamp. i dont have a pic but what is your issue. i went from ac to non ac so might be some help

I too have a 68 Barracuda that had factory a/c originally . It was taken out before I got it. Someday I would like to reinstall it and maybe upgrade, but still make it look as stock as possible.
Any picture would be nice. Mine has a 318.

I'm in need of some engine compartment pics of a '68 Barracuda smallblock with A/C.

A good clear look at the A/C mounting brackets/pulleys/hardware... and hose routing etc...would be greatly appreciated. Interior pics would also be great.

Thanx.

Here is a few they aren't just what you are looking for but I will find more. I have some on this computer some where.

carlilse 016 (Small).jpg

carlilse 018 (Small).jpg

carlilse 019 (Small).jpg

anyone else for pics on this...it would definatly help out 340butterduster the sooner the better!

Thanx.
340, I posted these at the beginning of the month, I was in the same boat for the bracket mountings, hopefully it will help. Also, there are more pics in the thread I started back in Feb (below). Let me know if you need other pics, I have a '68 Cuda with a 340 & factory air.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=54729

CIMG2714Medium.jpg

CIMG2715Medium.jpg

CIMG2716Medium.jpg

CIMG2720Medium.jpg

CIMG2721Medium.jpg

CIMG2718Medium.jpg

Perfect guys, this is exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks to all for the replies.

All the best!

The a/c in my '68 was half in the trunk... at least now I know it's missing some stuff....yeah, that'll be fun when i'm ready for it.

Hey fishman, nice looking engine compartment. I see you have a water valve on your car and was wondering how the 3 vacuume lines are run. My 67 has factory air but it doesn't have the valve , or even the holes for one on the inner fender. But it does have the 3 vacuume lines. I can get the valve new but the canister is hard to come by.

-
Back