pics of a friends new fish.

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
I'll have to get him over here now. :wink:

rva5.jpg

rva.sized.jpg

Its a backhalved 68 Notchback. He picked it up as a roller. Plans on building a stroked Hemi for it. I'll get more pictures when I go up and check it out.

The cuda is very sweet. But look again its a 67 cuda . just like the one i had a young man back in high school....... no side light marks on the front and rear off it 68 & 69 did have them . the front grill are all diff from 67 to 69 also.. not trying to be a a$$ hole .......

larrysduster said:
The cuda is very sweet. But look again its a 67 cuda . just like the one i had a young man back in high school....... no side light marks on the front and rear off it 68 & 69 did have them .
Good call man i was thinkin the same thing :scratch:

Warning :!: , thread hijack follows...

BBLM23 Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:43 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fish???
pond2003a.jpg

Okay, I'll 'bite'. How do you get to water to stay up in the bridge? :scratch: I realize there is a vacuum effect, but I would think the fish swimming up in there and 'outgassing' would eventually equalize the pressure.

GotDart said:
Okay, I'll 'bite'. How do you get to water to stay up in the bridge? :scratch:

Easy. The fish are entombed in lucite.... they're good year `round that way! :tongue:

Every two or three weeks I have to refill it and clean it. They spend so much time in it that it collects fish (insert four letter word for digested and disposed of food here, starts with an s ends with a t).

BBLM23 said:
....(insert four letter word for digested and disposed of food here, starts with an s ends with a t).

Hey, my car is made of the same stuff! Maybe I should scoop out my garage? :geek:

FASTBACK340 said:
BBLM23 said:
....(insert four letter word for digested and disposed of food here, starts with an s ends with a t).

Hey, my car is made of the same stuff! Maybe I should scoop out my garage? :geek:

Car like owner! :shock: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Thanks. Those rims and tires are photoshopped in. Ive had so many complaments on it that Im gonna have to start saving for a set.

-
Back