Reaction score
Heres a bunch of pics I took today
Let me know what you think Thanks

64plymouth002.jpg

64plymouth001.jpg

64plymouth004.jpg

64plymouth003.jpg

dartcuda said:
Looks like a great project. Interior looks pretty good too. So what are the plans for it.

right now the car runs great so I think this will be my daly driver this summer ,my quad cab sucks gas I'll use it during the week and switch t the barracuda for the weekends

Congragulations on your Valiant. It looks pretty solid from the pics. Those parts you need won't be too hard to find. Do a search on this forum for 1964 Valiant parts, because there was a guy parting one out a short time ago. I think his forum name was maineack or similiar. I also have a 64 Signet. Always good to see another. Mike

Red is such a cool color for the interior, it`s even more unique because you just don`t see red interiors anymore on new cars.

I think it's great man! You shouldn't have trouble selling the Barracuda fender, people are always looking for them. Heck, I've considered buying one a couple of times just to store as a spare in case I ever need it.

Red interiors are the best man, but they're a pain to find parts for (like arm rest pads, dash pads, vents, etc. Easier to find black stuff).

Its always fun to get a new/old car. I wish my 64 dart was drivable when i bought it.

I wish mine was driveable now. Everytine I get it all set I end up doing something else to it. I guess thats what its all about. Mike

-
Back