pics of my car

-

ktcnn94

Reaction score
I've read stuff on this forum for a while but I've only been a member for a few months, I've posted a few times but haven't posted pics of my car. Its a 1971 swinger, I just love these old mopars pretty much all of em but I really like the darts I had several of them when I was a teenager and early 20's. I had a '71 swinger that was green with vinyl top and green interior /6 auto car, I loved it, probably my favorite car out of all ive ever had. it was low miles all original. had a little accident with it and bumped the rf headlight area, made me sick. I parked it at my parents house and lost interest, money needs arose and it got sold. years later I tried and tried to find it and get it back but never could, gave up for a while longer. strayed away to chevy and ford products cause the mopar stuff was/is always hard to find and expensive, anyway looked for a dart off and on for at least 10 years never could find what I wanted when I had the funds to buy it, I came across this car several months ago and made a deal for it. it needs some work but I really like it. the paint is a little flashy for me id prefer it was old sweaty original paint but its in good condition to be as old as it is so i'll ride it like it is for a while and just tinker with it. might restore it someday. but aint she cool man, that's the kind I dig!

Attachments

• IMG_0413.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_0412.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_0411.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 229
Pretty paint job, no problem here.I see some early 90's paint border work, maybe some pinstriping. I like it, and welcome.

Welcome I kinda like the paint. Not sure of the satin finish on the hood body color would be better in my eyes. It's gotta have a badass motor in it for the shine on the outside. Whatcha got lurkin under the hood?

mark prostock, thanks. just a stock 318 auto right now, but that'll change someday. im just gonna enjoy it right now. also thanks to everyone else who commented.

Welcome to FABO!! Now, I don't see a thing wrong with that car, it looks to be mighty clean, the paint is interesting but not over the top...I like it!! You sound very happy to be its new best friend, and rightly so, its a neat little car!!

Enjoy the site and your new car, glad to have you with us!! Geof

Interesting paint job, I really do like it, interior looks nice also.

But also agree with Mark prostock, on the green extending to the hood.

-
Back