Pics of my Dart

-
That's a real beauty all around:love4: :headbang: Lots of man hours I bet?Wish I had your HP. Well done and good to see!

DSCN7522.jpg

And I thought the small block was a tight fit..........
Nice car!

Going to be working on the front disc brake conversion and front suspension in the next few months, then some body work and paint over the winter.

Nice ride, although it looks like that exhaust hangs a little lower than I would be comfortable with on a street car.
"Excellent job smythge. That's quite a sleeper you have there." By OldVart
Where? Big fat aluminum wheels do not a sleeper make, although the one pic with the stock rears gave it a factory look, I doubt they would stand a stick of butters chance in hell against that ci monster he shoe horned in there.

Have you had a chance to go out to the track and play with it since you got the newer motor back into it, Greg? Also I noted that it is picture posted up as "for sale", didn't you just put this car together, why would you sell it?

Nice ride, although it looks like that exhaust hangs a little lower than I would be comfortable with on a street car.

I haven't had any problems with the exhaust, but I would like it higher as well.

Big fat aluminum wheels do not a sleeper make, although the one pic with the stock rears gave it a factory look, I doubt they would stand a stick of butters chance in hell against that ci monster he shoe horned in there.
I am working on the tunnel Ram right now, that should take car of last little bit of the sleeper look

Have you had a chance to go out to the track and play with it since you got the newer motor back into it, Greg? Also I noted that it is picture posted up as "for sale", didn't you just put this car together, why would you sell it?
Haven't brought it back yet, still a little gun shy after the last motor. And yes I put it together myself, I was selling to get a 74 Dart project, still hopeful I am able to make that happen. Only so much space money and time.

What size are the rallyes?

The front at 14" 5 on 4" bolt pattern and the back were 15 x 8" 5 on 4 bolt pattern

Interested in selling the rear rallyes?

They had holes drilled in them for slicks, and one could not be balanced, so I ended up throwing them out.

smythge said:
They had holes drilled in them for slicks, and one could not be balanced, so I ended up throwing them out.
Dang, that is the same size I am going to put on my Duster, oh well. How about the trim rings?

I have those, you can have them for free if you pay the shipping.

Sold the car today, sad to see it go, but it will make room for my new project a 74 Big block Dart!!

What kind of seats were in the Dart?I'm looking for some late model buckets for my Cuda.

The front seats, rear seats and console were out of an 05 Pontiac Grand Prix. $150.00 for everything from a local salavge yard.

-
Back