small demon.JPG

small demon2.JPG

small demon3.JPG

small demon4.JPG

small demon5.JPG

small demon6.JPG

small demon8.JPG

small demon9.JPG

I like it all from super bee to the demon.And your shop floor is A number 1 choise.So here is to your shop and mopar's :drinkers: :drinkers: :thumblef:

69signetv8 you stole my question. i was looking at that too and i think it is a 69 bee. hey doc didn't you say your demon was a white top car? if so are you planning on putting the top back on it? nice car too by the way!

Yes the other mopar is a 691/2 Superbee # matching :thumblef: bought that car 3 yrs ago before the prices got out of my means. It is a sweet ride.
As for the Demon, yes it came with a white vinyl top and my plan is to restore to original condtion, so yes a white vinyl top will be in place when finished :angel4:

As you guys can see my engine compartment is in pretty rough shape :sad2: . What I am looking for are some close up pics of and engine bay thats been restored to original condition. Other than the color of the engine and breather I have no idea how the engine bay should look when finished, so I need all the help you guys can offer :notworth: :book: .
Thanks in advance Tony :salut:

yearone has some nice pics of a 73 duster 340 engine comp in their catalouge. that can give you something to start on. most everything seems to be the same as a 72.....i may have some pics. i'll take a look.....

dr.deam as you can see I beat them to the Bee,
let's see if I beat them to a pic. :drinkers:

hey dr. demon did you have this car at carlisle last year for the lift off hood reunion? there were a bunch of them out there last year. yours looks great! love that color.

Nice Demon!
Looks to be in good shape
love the looks of them Demon and Dusters :thumblef:

The SuperBee looks great... love the color :color:

7demon2 said:
hey dr. demon did you have this car at carlisle last year for the lift off hood reunion? there were a bunch of them out there last year. yours looks great! love that color.

Yes I was there, great day and a great show :thumblef: . Never saw so many A 12s in the same place. Chryslers at Charlisle is a huge show :notworth: .

OldVart said:
Nice looking cars. That Demon should look as good as the Bee when you're done.

You can bet on that :thumblef: and thanks for the props :notworth: :salut:

-
Back