pics of the duster paint

-
The car looks awesome. Nothing better than a car that shines and is straight. What color stripes? I was always a white on purple guy. I had a black on purple It to looked good but my friends with white and a black twister hood stripe just stood out allittle more. Again it looks great and its good to see its finally painted. You must be proud I would be. Steve

Is it done yet??? joken.. Can't wait to see it.. You must be hella excited to be at this stage.. How many hours have you sat looking at it so far with the new paint???

put the rims
markerlites and
plymouth emblem and hood pins on it

Attachments

• Picture 206.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 108
  • Picture 208.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 93
The car looks awesome. Nothing better than a car that shines and is straight. What color stripes? I was always a white on purple guy. I had a black on purple It to looked good but my friends with white and a black twister hood stripe just stood out allittle more. Again it looks great and its good to see its finally painted. You must be proud I would be. Steve
thank u
steve i will be going with a black stripe

Is it done yet??? joken.. Can't wait to see it.. You must be hella excited to be at this stage.. How many hours have you sat looking at it so far with the new paint???

alot hell i have wiped it down twice lol

Look great !
Its kinda fun putting the wheels on isnt it ??? I know I couldnt wait to do that !

-RPM

hell i havent been to work since friday
and took 1/2 today cars first lol

Looks really nice.

Make sure you wear a metal belt buckle during re-assembly... :)

That's what a big wood stove in the shop is for... get it cranking the heat and you can assemble the car in the buff and not worry about scratching it!

-
Back