Pics of the new Garage

-
I built a temporary ramp to get the car in. In the spring I will build the "driveway" up with gravel and make things a little more permenant.

Jack

Hey six pack,
I need lots of parts. The big problem is shipping on the part I need most. Here are the things on the top of my list.

8.75 or Dana 60
snorkle hood scoop
sport mirrors (i'm not paying 350 US for them though)
gas tank
carpet
various suspension parts (front)

As you can see, I'm still spending lots of money. (but still on budget)

Jack

hey Jack starting to come together. When you come down to all I have some hoodscopes you can get.

Hey Jack what front suspension parts do you need?
I have some stuff laying around. :)

Hey Evil,

It's the ball joints, tie rod ends, bushings and stuff like that. The car came with a complete disk brake system throwen in, but I want to replace all the joints, bearings and rotors so that I know exactly what I have up front to steer and stop with.

Hey Chad,

The wife has put the hold on any trips for the time being. She is on strike now, (last 3 weeks) and I will be on stike starting Tuesday unless a miracle happens. When the money stops so does the fun.
As far as the scoops go. I am sticking with the snorkle type as I am trying to make this Demon identical to the first car I ever owned.

Jack

Sorry Jack can't help with that stuff :( I was hoping it was for 10inch drum brakes i have 2 set-ups of them and a 9 inch set-up.
I assume your gonna be using new ball joints, tie-rod ends,bushings etc. check into a small company named Spring's and Thing's(there's a link on moparts for it) they are a little cheaper with there parts than anyone else and they carry the same stuff as everyone else.They don't list everything they carry on there web site but they have tons of suspension parts.
Their about 30 miles from where i live,i'm going over there in the morning to get all the suspension parts i need for my Duster. :)

-
Back