pics of the new tires (big pics)

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Still not done but heres what it looks like, they fit perfect.

IM000987.jpg

IM000988.jpg

Here you can see the mounted cell and battery kill switch.

IM000990.jpg

IM000991.jpg

Thats all I could get before the camera went dead.

What I can make out looks real good. :salut: Now get them batteries charged up and take some more pics :D

Looks awesome Adam! :thumleft:
Check out this pic. i found,thought of you soon as i seen it!
68597133.jpg

68597133.jpg

Thanks adam..... Now I got tight pockets! :shock:

Looks good :thumrigh:

Thanks guys. the car is back home. I still have some small things to finish up. Mostly wiring, add the vent for the fuel cell fix the leaky fitting that BossVega loosed up on me. :roll: :D

I need a suregrip and some steeper gears nows, but next I need to straighten out the front end. Skinny bias-ply tires and a bad lower control arm bushing suck. And I really like some brakes that work. :shock:

i assume you are talking about the fitting thats screwed into the cell, mine leaked from there after i put my lines on since i rotated the fitting in the cell, you have to reach in the cell and hold the internal nut and tighten it. i had to remove the ring though on mine to get my hand in there.....kevin should of told ya to tighten it, he was under there when i loosened it up......... :D

Yup thats the one. Im gonna try and get the square stock to brace the bottom of the cell first so I can drain the cell once. Its just seeping out its not really dripping.

Had issues with those bulkhead fittings ended up getting a 5/8 by 2 neoprene washer put one under each of the nylon washers no leaks at all

-
Back