Pics of your Mopars!

-
My Duster from a couple years ago
duster002.jpg

As it sits now
bodywork018.JPG

The Pumpkin - will I ever fix it up? I don't know. It's got a rebuilt 318 and 904 though.
truck01.jpg

My '46 coupe
small46plymouth2.jpg

63 dart full Resto slant 6 auto convert
72 barracuda 318 auto
No pics of 56 plymouths
have 68 fury III
and 64 D 600

Cuda in resto.jpg

Cuda at shop.jpg

Fury.jpg

oh boy!heres a couple of em,that's two diffrent waggins'The ugglee one is "waggin II"pro street project,theres about 12 more not pictured,these pictured are the ones i am currently working on and have gathered pieces for.there is still the 70 duster 340, two scamps,77 charger se,67 barracuda,68 dart gt,volare"waggin" and my kid's 72 340 duster and several parts cars and a few vans and pickups.most of these were rescued from the "crusher"and don't mind the lil' mustang grazing with my a body's,it don't eat much(it's my sisters) and has been in the family for over fifteen years now so it's kinda granfathered in,i might need to narrow down my projects......nahhhhhhh need a bigger garage Lol

d e mon.JPG

EX000521.JPG

small striped waggin.JPG

waggin II.JPG

66 cuda finally.JPG

63 valiant.JPG

68 cuda.JPG

64 dart 270.JPG

part of the fleet.JPG

ol yeller.JPG

i WANT your 74 charger se!!!
You were close,it's a '73. It's supposed to be a 400 BB, 4-speed car but someone decided they needed the motor and trans somewhere else. I'll be putting a 440 back in and hopefully get another 4 speed or just upgrade it to a 5 or 6 speed manual in the future after I get my other 2 demons done first.

John

some old Mopars i've had in the past in more recent years, and my current one a72 duster440.

hey Alleyoop i really really like that red ram of yours...what year is it? i would love to look for the rams of that year later on and build one up

Heres my 1974 Duster 360 4 speed white interior and space saver trunk model from califorina,love a bodies,love all mopar.Happy Thanksgiving to all.

car02.jpg

car03.jpg

car05.jpg

Car-01.jpg

My first older mopar 76 feather duster (sold it)
NewestFeatherDusterPics003.jpg

Old 74 duster I bought for parts original 360 car all frame rails were rotted threw so i scrapped it.
74Partsduster002.jpg

My Amc spirit before and after
Oldamcwithslots.jpg

Amcbythebridge0033.jpg

My current 74 plymouth duster with 340
Newbikesandduster001.jpg

1988 dodge dakota with a 360 (sold it)
carandtruck002.jpg

My old 02 dakota sport (sold to my sister)
newpicsofgunsanddakota005.jpg

My 02 dodge ram with my spirit
Headedtogateway001.jpg

My dads 2000 dodge ram with his spirit
Headedtogateway003.jpg

Here is a better picture of his spirit from monster mopar a few years ago.
monstermoparweekend.004.jpg

Also here is a bad picture of my dads 69 dart 340
Noengineduster005.jpg

And lastly here is my motorcycle
Newbikesandduster005.jpg

hey Alleyoop i really really like that red ram of yours...what year is it? i would love to look for the rams of that year later on and build one up

It's a 76, big block 4speed. it was one of the greatest vehicle's i've had, I wish i wouldn't have sold it. huge tires on the back, and it would do excellent burnout's with the 8 & 3/4 suregrip.

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

These are awesome! Keep posting!

6469MOPAR, I am not familiar with my Valiant hoods. Are those indents stock at all? Or did you get it custom made?

-
Back