Pics of your NON-Mopars!

-
Nice Notch, I recently had to sell my '90 Notch 5.0Was a fun car, but I'm certain that if I kept it much longer, I'd be getting tickets in it. Was such a fun car to drive I was always looking for a place to open it up, or light up the tires.I miss mine.

Yes the hardest part is driving it normal or when the roads are wet. Fox Mustangs are cheap fun. I think of selling it to buy another Mopar but all I have to do is drive it and my mind is made up.

1969 Nova SS pro touring setup. But wait I'm not that much of a chevy guy so I dropped in a 455 Pontiac GTO 1968 block 78 6x heads, (bored and stroked to 500cu.) 272 high duration cam, 850 edelbrock carb, 400 Turbo series Tranny, Hedmans long tube headers, 3 inch dual exhaust with 40 Series Flowmasters, 12 bolt Eaton posi with 3.73 gears, and a gear vendors gear splitter. also a power disc conversion. Amongst all new suspension and handling upgrades.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 148
It's since been painted Hugger orange the original color.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 142
My other project is a 1967 Shelby GT500 Eleanor replica.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 148
EC9F52E7-F3CD-4AE9-89E8-62EDEEC6EF37.jpg

Hell ya DRZ 400 the bike kicks ***.
Bought a 03 new and rode it until it burnt to the ground at 17,500 miles on a bike ride to the antique motor cycle show 300 miles from home.
I just left the bike in Ohio.
Damn I still miss that bike.

you guy's/gal's have some cool non mopar rides!

Attachments

• 450 ft.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 169
I am shocked at how many GM cars are listed here as my other rides. I thought I was the only person that had something other then Mopars.
Rod

Here is a picture of my 1966 VW Beetle willed to me after my best friend Andrew Sherlock died of brain cancer at the way too young age of 35.

This VW Beetle has been with me for 7 years now and I cherish it as much as my '69 Dart.

Attachments

• IMG_0538.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 105
I am shocked at how many GM cars are listed here as my other rides. I thought I was the only person that had something other then Mopars.
Rod
I have no use for the new "Chrysler" stuff since they don't support motorsports, (specifically NASCAR) anymore. I wanted a reasonably priced AWD sedan. Chrysler 200 and Ford Fusion were the only two candidates I could consider. That's how I wound up with the '10 and now '14 Fusions.

Here is a picture of my 1966 VW Beetle willed to me after my best friend Andrew Sherlock died of brain cancer at the way too young age of 35.

This VW Beetle has been with me for 7 years now and I cherish it as much as my '69 Dart.
That's a really great looking bug!

that is a cool bug and sorry about your friend.

I've been buying Fords as daily drivers for many years. Dodge-Chrysler just doesn't have any "normal" cars that appeal to me any more. [QUOTE
I agree with you on that one. Here is my non mopar daily driver. I also have a 2005 Ford Escape and a 2000 Dodge Dakota.

-
Back