Pics: Spring Turlock Swap Meet

-

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
I ended up driving out to Turlock today (2 hours each way). I was asked to post pics if I came across any Mopar parts/cars so here goes. BTW: There was quite a bit of other parts out there that I forgot to take pics of (especially a really nice set of long ram manifolds w/carbs and a couple of BB blower setups. E-Body Ed also had his booth there with repop parts. Without further adieu:

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

Looks like a pretty good show! I decided with the rain and everything to sleep in instead. I just keep telling myself I really don't NEED more parts at the moment...

Looks like a great swap meet GTX =D> I will take the club cab 70 dodge truck:love5:

Looks like a great swap meet GTX =D> I will take the club cab 70 dodge truck:love5:

Mike, I was actually looking really hard at the ClubCab but he was asking ($6K firm) for it and that was a little out of my range for something like that. It was rock solid though.

Dang it all, I was in Modesto till Monday, i wish i had known about the meet

Looked like a decent turnout to spite the rain

It was drizzling on the drive over. As we walked into the fairgrounds, we received a 30 second downpour followed by about 30 minutes of drizzle. Then, for the rest of the day, it was sunny and slightly muggy.

damn i knew i should have went lol. E-Body eds a great guy helped me find alot of parts and his prices on stuff arent too bad.

Guess I should have gone huh?...lol

My experience has been that the only one worth going to is the winter meet in January...

it looked like a great swap meet, wish they had things like that around here! Nice pics thanks for them, some pretty unique rides, ones that i haven't seen anyway!

Thanks for the report GTXperience! Didn't know a Rambler wagon could look so bad-***.

Thanks for the report GTXperience! Didn't know a Rambler wagon could look so bad-***.

You are welcome. That wagon was pretty bad ***. It was also built in a tasteful manner (incl. the interior) although I am sure some here would think that would have been even more tasteful with a Mopar drivetrain. ;)

I liked that Club Cab too. Price was really high though, solid or not. That little orange Dart was neat.

-
Back