Picture of 4 speed hump needed

-

fzmax

Reaction score
Since the only early A-body reproduction four speed humps out there are fiberglass I am going to make my own. To that end I need a picture of the hump from above with a tape measure or some kind of measuring device next to it so I can figure how the dimensions and where it goes.

Of course if anyone is near Elkton, MD and wouldn't mind me coming by to take some pictures and measurements, that would be even better.

TIA,
Wayne

Wayne I live in Conowingo and you can measure and take pictures of the one in my conv. if that would help. Brian

Not an early A but a 1971 Duster.
I hope they somewhat help:dontknow:

DSC04122.JPG

DSC04124.JPG

DSC04126.JPG

DSC04127.JPG

DSC04128.JPG

DSC04129.JPG

DSC04130.JPG

DSC04131.JPG

DSC04132.JPG

cool I am in need of an early hump and dont want to go fiberglass so I was planing to make my own as well any pictures and info would be appreciated
p.s. has anyone tried altering a late hump to fit an early car?

Brian, I apologize for not calling yesterday. We had a minor crisis here yesterday. I will call you this evening.

retsud043, sorry I missed your response. The pictures are great, thank you. The biggest problem is figuring out exactly where to place the thing. I hate to build it, install it and then find the carpet won't fit.

The one in the above picture belongs to a member on FBBO ,codename Blue stocker,not sure if he's a member here.I bought my pedals and linkage for my 66 from him.Standup guy. . . . .I'd try to find a try to find the hump,there out there and pretty much locate themselves on the floor.The biggest issue isn't the carpet not fitting,it's the shifter :read2: this is mine

floor 5 003.jpg

-
Back