Picture question

-

cawley

383 Bcuda
Reaction score
I have a lot of pictures that I already have developed. I would love to post them here for others to see. Does anyone know how I can get them on the computer ? I have a printer/ copier. I am not a big computer geek, I am still in the learning mode. lol

I have a printer/copier/scanner. I scan them and save them to a file on my computer. Here's a scanned sample of my old Coronet. (dang, I wish I had that car back) tmm

Attachments

• My 69 coronet.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 122
I have a printer/copier/scanner. I scan them and save them to a file on my computer. Here's a scanned sample of my old Coronet. (dang, I wish I had that car back) tmm

Thanks, I will see what I can do. Looks like it was a sweet car

Create a file to scan them to, scan and save to that file. Then you can post them.

It's also important to name it, as in description or something to that effect, so when searching for a particular photo you can find it.

When you are saving it, it will give you the ability to name it before you save it.

It's also a good idea to save them as a .jpg extension.

Create a file to scan them to, scan and save to that file. Then you can post them.

It's also important to name it, as in description or something to that effect, so when searching for a particular photo you can find it.

When you are saving it, it will give you the ability to name it before you save it.

It's also a good idea to save them as a .jpg extension.

And NOT 5 feet x 8 feet. :D

If you can upload pictures from your phone just take a picture of the picture and upload that

Best way is to scan in the negatives and then "develop" them on the puter. You can get an adapter for your scanner to do this. The softaware is readily available too. It's been so long I can't remember the details, but I digitalized a lot of negatives probaby 8-10 years ago, and the results are much better than trying to scan the photos. of course, if you only have the photos, just scan them with any decent scanner. Taking pictures of the photos with a phone, or any other digital camera is probably the worst way to do what you want to do.

-
Back