Picture Request - 'That Dart' 1968 Hemi Dart

-

68dart340

Reaction score
I'm looking for pictures or information about a 1968 Hemi Dart that was named 'That Dart'. The car was RWB. Below is the only picture I have of the car.

Thanks

aaq.jpg

Check the NHRA divsion 1 web page for history numbers for 1803.There is always a list of old and new drivers using a permanent number for NHRA.Since its a picture most likely from the 70,s,they would have a list of former drivers,and possible locations of them,or some leads to find them.mrmopartech

Check the NHRA divsion 1 web page for history numbers for 1803.There is always a list of old and new drivers using a permanent number for NHRA.Since its a picture most likely from the 70,s,they would have a list of former drivers,and possible locations of them,or some leads to find them.mrmopartech

learn something new everyday! gotta luv it,,,,,,,,,

I know the car, as it is my friends car! He and his brother bought it new and still have it! Pete & Jack Toms. We have more pictures and information if you need it!

I'm looking for pictures or information about a 1968 Hemi Dart that was named 'That Dart'. The car was RWB. Below is the only picture I have of the car.

Thanks

aaq.jpg

Owners lives in Thurmont Md. It was two brothers that bought car new. They still own the car only one brother pasted away. They have alot of documents for the car. List of people who bought the first batch of cars produced as well as more cars built after they were wrecked. Window sticker for their car. Receipts for work done to engine by the RAMCHARGERS. I BELIEVE they bought the car from Grand Spalding dodge.

-
Back