Picture updates

-

kocuda

Reaction score
Thought I'd post a few new pic's. Been a long time and will soon be updated my photo gallery.
I finally installed my Snow Performance water methanol injection system , with the new fuel cell and isolated the trunk from the passenger compartment. Also a pic of the fine work our Leanna did on my valve covers and Victor manifold.
Enjoy!

Attachments

• 2011 Cuda pictures 004.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 266
  • 2011 Cuda pictures 011.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 250
  • 2011 Cuda pictures 020.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 250
  • 2011 Cuda pictures 022.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 251
Thankyou,
Like so many others here I have lost track of the time and $$$ I have spent on this car.
AND there are still things in the works, ie a Milodon external oil pick up system with new oil pan, sitting in the garage, and a Milodon gear drive system. After that I think it must be time to be Satisfied, if thats ever possible with these projects!!

Wow, looks awesome.. How about some details on the drive train?

Engine;
.030 over 440
12.5 to 1 comp
Eagle crank and rods
Eddy RPM heads
Crane solid lifter cam
Harland and Sharp rockers
Victor intake
Quickfuel 850 cfm carb
MSD billet dizzy and 6AL-2 ignition

Trans;
Chetah SCS shifter,
Hughs 4500 rpm stall converter

Diff;
Dana 60
456 gears
Detroit lockar
29X12.50X15 Sportsman Pros
Diff;

Looking foward to hear your before and after results with the new injection set up!!Can you actually get those tires to hook??They wouldn't for me](*,)

Tire hook up is spotty, good sometimes, terrible others, but thats on the street and I have'nt played with air pressure.
As for the injection system, it was purchased to free me from the $7 per gallon 110 racing fuel I was needing to buy. I'm now using 93 octaine with no issues.

Nice! What kind of bait do you use to catch a fish like that? Wait I think I know --- $$$.
The valve covers look great. That color looks like it really come alive in the sunlight!

Ken, you've got a LOT to be proud of!!! That beast looks fantastic. :-D I'm waiting for the video myself.

-
Back