Pictures from 2010 Spring Round up

-
Enjoyed the show. Wish it hadn't rained in the morning, maybe it would have been bigger.

Just curious, did they kick the guy out with the blue Duster that showed up around noon? The guy was moving pretty fast coming up the road and didn't look like he was going to make the corner, then blipped the throttle a couple of times on the access road. I guess the cops there descended on him and next thing I knew he was quietly idling out of the show (until he got to the end of the parking lot on 4th and punched it for a sec). Tickets? Did the show organizers ask him to leave? What's the story?

Enjoyed the show. Wish it hadn't rained in the morning, maybe it would have been bigger.

Just curious, did they kick the guy out with the blue Duster that showed up around noon? The guy was moving pretty fast coming up the road and didn't look like he was going to make the corner, then blipped the throttle a couple of times on the access road. I guess the cops there descended on him and next thing I knew he was quietly idling out of the show (until he got to the end of the parking lot on 4th and punched it for a sec). Tickets? Did the show organizers ask him to leave? What's the story?

That guy was a jerk, i was at my car, which was on the far end of the lot by the access road, i saw the idiot turn the corner, and gas it. He had a yelling match with one of they guys, then the police came over and had a talk, He was asked to leave, and i guess he didnt like it.

I heard there were 150 cars that didnt show, but it was still fun, at least the rain quit near the end.

I won 2nd place for Daily Driver, a 48 Plymouth, the purple one, sititng next to the black Charger won 1st place, i thought that guy was in a different catagory.

yep I too was wondering about that dude. I was surprised at how many people actually showed up, too bad no one really wanted to buy any of my parts this year.

LOL I like how we know the same people, looking through you have some cars labeled and I already knew whos was whos.
BTW I was sitting right in front and to the right a little of yha guys at the awards, if only I would have know, I would have said hi.

yep I too was wondering about that dude. I was surprised at how many people actually showed up, too bad no one really wanted to buy any of my parts this year.

LOL I like how we know the same people, looking through you have some cars labeled and I already knew whos was whos.
BTW I was sitting right in front and to the right a little of yha guys at the awards, if only I would have know, I would have said hi.

oh wow, your Ross, i was talking with you and Jesse, he was asking about the shift rods.

Yep that was me, by the yellow truck with all the A body stuff.

-
Back