DSC_0599.jpg

DSC_0600.jpg

DSC_0601.jpg

DSC_0602.jpg

DSC_0603.jpg

DSC_0604.jpg

DSC_0605.jpg

DSC_0606.jpg

Great pictures. Loved the '72 scamp pictures of the original owners.

ian.

I see you captured not only her car, but also Mopar Betty and her boyfriend TBird Charlie! Good people. Lots of nice cars too! Sorry I missed it today but I had my own anniversary party today. The best five years of my life!

I see you captured not only her car, but also Mopar Betty and her boyfriend TBird Charlie!

yea i was talking to her after i got the pic. she is really sweet. haven't seen her in a while... but him i used to have a problem with every year while helping out at the car-b-que. man he was always angry about something. he sure didn't want to be there thats for sure. guess if he couldn't have his bird at the show he wasn't going to like being there.

What a coincidence, the yellow Mustang broke down right in the middle of the car show?

What's the story with the 'Casket Express'? How was it driven?
Love seeing all those classics with Jersey plates!

yea i was talking to her after i got the pic. she is really sweet. haven't seen her in a while... but him i used to have a problem with every year while helping out at the car-b-que. man he was always angry about something. he sure didn't want to be there thats for sure. guess if he couldn't have his bird at the show he wasn't going to like being there.

I like them both. Aren't we all getting crankier as we get older? :tongue:

I don't think I've met you yet abodyjoe. Though it seems that I already know you. One day soon we'll meet.

-
Back