Pictures needed of 73 & up Duster.....

-

cochez

Reaction score
I have a 73 style for my 72....I need pictures of 73 & up Duster Grille and mounting...Top of grille and between grille and bumper...

cochez said:
I have a 73 style for my 72....I need pictures of 73 & up Duster Grille and mounting...Top of grille and between grille and bumper...
I'd send you some pictures of mine, but the mounting tabs are mostly broken and it's held on with wire tires. :lol:

I will take some for you tonight. Mine is all apart now so I should clearly be able to get ya all the mounting points . Do you have all the parts already or just looking to see how it goes together? Any specific area you are inquiring about?

BTW, you do know the 72 and 73's are very different right? Hood, grille, filler panel, bumper, and soft bumper fillers all changed in 73, they added a distinct point in the center of each. I dont think you will be able to run just the newer grille in your 72 without changing all the pieces. Not sure about the radiator support?

BigEdsGarage said:
I will take some for you tonight. Mine is all apart now so I should clearly be able to get ya all the mounting points . Do you have all the parts already or just looking to see how it goes together? Any specific area you are inquiring about?

The whole ront is being replaced radiator support and all...I want to see how the grille mounts to the radiator support...I have the grille and bezels I want to see how it mounts to the radiator support and what else I need or can fabricate...

20046117305350332279071.jpg

as you see I'm starting from scratch....

No that one is in the garage waiting for new paint and my youngest son Tim might buy it. This one my brother bought last year and threw a mild 383 in it to make it a street cruiser. Ron

-
Back