Pictures of free stuff-Should I use The Chrome??

-

OwdKasd

Reaction score
I Got this stuff for free from a friend. The Valve covers are real nice but don't have a name on them. They feel solid and heavy. I would be replacing tired Aluminum M/T covers or restoring them. These have Baffles in place for the breathers. Can I eliminate the PCV valve and just run the breathers? Is there a benefit to using the other breather in the picture? Also, I won't use the Edelbrock Air cleaner lid so it's up for grabs just cover the shipping. Same for the unused Valve covers(free just cover shipping. I will use the Billet Dipstick unless it won't fit for some reason. Thanks for any thoughts or opinions. I would prefer to give the free unused stuff to a Young gun or someone in need. The M/T's just need to be painted or polished. The Air cleaner lid is pretty nice but could use cleaned up/painted.
DSC00256.jpg
DSC00257.jpg
DSC00258.jpg
DSC00260.jpg
DSC00259.jpg

Valve covers are Spoken for. Edelbrock air cleaner lid is still up for grabs for UPS ride from zip 27030. I figured 8 Lbs all boxed up.

Very nice of you :thumleft: FABO members rock!!

Air cleaner lid and 2 matching Breathers still up for grabs. Free plus shipping. Let me know if interested.

Okay, Air Cleaner Lid is spoken for. Just the 2 breathers left.

Thanks for the prop's Gary

-
Back