-
Status
Not open for further replies.

BGS1127

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
You can see a brief description of these and other cars that I have for sale in my previous posting. If you see something that interests you, give me a call at 860-417-3705 and I will be happy to tell you about the cars that I am selling.
Thank You and Happy Holidays to Everyone

TA1_edited.jpg

73ply21285-A.jpg

fixed picture of 56_edited.jpg

p9160062a.jpg

bb intake.jpg

PIC00314 (2).jpg

73ply21285-C.jpg

Those cars are awsome!Its ashame you have to sale them right now.It is the worst time moneywise to sale musclecars.Our forsale area is full of nice cars way cheaper than a year or 2 years ago,and a lot of them are goin much cheaper than what they are worth.Sorry to hear your not in good health,hope you get what you want/need for your cars.

Thanks, I wish I didn't have to sell any of these cars as they are a big part of me. Some of these cars I have had for many years but at this stage of the game, I don't have any choice.
Thanks for your good wishes and Happy Holidays to you and your family.
Bob

Good luck to you in your sales.... I wish I had the coin to help a fellow mopar brother out. That Cuda is my dream car.

Bob, That is a gorgeous collection of cars you have there. I especially like the T/A Challenger. I'm gonna buy a lotto ticket and when I win, I'll give you a call.......wishful thinking huh.

Good luck with the sales. Maybe advertise them on Phoenix, AZ craigslist in a couple of weeks. There are several major collector car auctions here in January, including the Barrett-Jackson auction which starts the week of Jan 11th. Lots of buyers will be looking for cars like you have. :cheers:

Happy Holidays to you & yours also.

Thank You all for the compliments. You can't imagine how much this is killing me to sell these cars.
Thanks, and Happy Holidays to all
Bob

Bob: Any pics of the Dart and whats been done to its engine? Even tho we
don't know each other I hope and pray everything turns out for you. Must be
hard especially at this festive time of the year. Ed:goodman:

Hi Ed,
Thanks for the thoughts. If you send me your email address, I will be happy to send you the details. My email address is [email protected]. Again thanks for the support from everyone. It helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back