Pictures of the day: add your caption!!!!

-

pauly

MOPAR or no car!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Snapped these in front of my house a week ago! Too funny to pas up! Add your caption!!!

Attachments

• cop1.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 287
  • cop2.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 279
  • cop3.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 283
Picture #1 = I swear I put gas in last night, some one stole my gas last night..

Picture #2 = County worker said Yea! That is the story I would stick to :thumblef:

Picture #3 = Hay!! my hand is not out to shake hands and say good buy numb nut's, that will be $12 bucks slick :D

Picture 1, Officer," I told her last night to only go to the grocery store"
Picture 2, County worker, " Well, If this is the same car I saw last night, I better
make sure you get the last few drops because I know she
was having a good time driving up and down the strip"
Picture 3, County Worker, " I know it's none of my business but If it was my wife. I
would tell her that even though everyone was cheering,
she and her girlfriends should keep their shirts on when
driving with the lights and siren on"

run out of gas? Nope! I was parked here and the gas evaporated. Here's your sign!

LOL

No photo but years ago I was goin' across the lake ("Long Bridge") in my beater of a Landcruiser with a 5 gal Jerry can on the back---the gas gauge was not reliable

Here on the middle of the bridge, in here gigantic, huge, not to mention big Lincoln Continuous, was the wife of the local Shell oil dealer --out of gas.

So I dumped the Jerry can into her gas hog, and off she went.

#1 Officer: "Yup! I ran out again!"

#2 Officer: "Damn budget cuts! They only allow me to put 10 gallon per fill."

#3 County worker: "Man you just got to quit letting it idle when you're are the donut shop!"

Someone needs to put the picture of Ricahrd Petty (in the Petty thread) leaning out the window of his race car at a race, he's pointing down trying to get something across to his crew in a thread like this of it's own!!!!

I don't know how to get that picture posted.

"I put gas in it, so now give me the keys, its my turn ....that was the deal remember"

1) is that how you put gas in this thing
2)budget cuts suck
3) you have a masters in crimalnlogy but don't know what a fuel gage is

-
Back