Pictures of your interior needed

-

nodemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I've just installed the one piece headliner in my 72 Demon. ( I highly recommend NOT doing this by yourself if it can be avoided...kind of a PIA..)
I feel that I'm going to need to trim at the front where it goes under the windshield seal. My windshield is currently out.
I'd like pictures of the visors and rear view mirror areas so I can get an idea of distance between the seal and the mounts for those items. I just want to make sure I don't cut the liner too short.
Thanks to those that can help..!!
John

Last edited:
I take it you don't have your old one for any kind of reference...
I built my own for like 75 bucks for fives maybe 6 years ago I don't know...
I use the I don't know what you call them clothing hooks on the sides to hold everything up... I would think getting the whole entire thing up there all tight with all the other trim is where you need to be..
Then all the curvatures and everything are taken and to consideration and then you can market accordingly..

I take it you don't have your old one for any kind of reference...
I built my own for like 75 bucks for fives maybe 6 years ago I don't know...
I use the I don't know what you call them clothing hooks on the sides to hold everything up... I would think getting the whole entire thing up there all tight with all the other trim is where you need to be..
Then all the curvatures and everything are taken and to consideration and then you can market accordingly..
Thanks for the response... I already have it installed.. Just need to trim the front

Thanks for the response... I already have it installed.. Just need to trim the front
That seal comes over top of it a little ways. If you were to cut it right where the body line starts to curve up towards the window that seal comes around that curve and up and over your headliner... Also you can just leave it like that if you're having someone come in and install your window they may be able to just trim it for you depending on how much do they do or don't need. Also if you're doing it yourself you can go ahead and just put the seal tape it up in to place and see what you need...

That seal comes over top of it a little ways. If you were to cut it right where the body line starts to curve up towards the window that seal comes around that curve and up and over your headliner... Also you can just leave it like that if you're having someone come in and install your window they may be able to just trim it for you depending on how much do they do or don't need. Also if you're doing it yourself you can go ahead and just put the seal tape it up in to place and see what you need...
Right on.. Thanks.!

Here's a couple of pics from my 72 Scamp. Don't look at the wrinkles. Lol
IMG_20230421_133813.jpg

IMG_20230421_133844.jpg

IMG_20230421_133647.jpg

IMG_20230421_133758.jpg

IMG_20230421_133725.jpg

IMG_20230421_133555.jpg

Thanks for the pix..! Will for sure be helpful.

-
Back