Pierceings a Stuff!

-

THEWHITEZOMBIE

Mopars an Heavy Metal
Reaction score
How many of u guys hav some of them things,i just ripped my eyebrow ring out like 10 min ago hurts like hell,the thrid time iv done itLOL :lol: i almost ripped out my nipple ring yesterday too :shock: Do any of u guys hav any or Tattoos,im looking into getting one soon with my girlfriend,she just got a trible thing on her lower back pretty hot looking if ya ask me :afro: i want an american eagle across my back killing somthin! :thumrigh:

I would love to get some ink but I hate needles. Plus I know what will happen if I get that first one.
I do have bolth ears pierced and my eye brow.

I had my left ear pierced about 27 years ago after a little institutional stay. Nobody had them then except for sailors and cons. I wasn't a sailor though. Any way I haven't had anything in it since everybody and their brother started wearing them, that was probably about 20 years ago.

No ink, I'm a firm believer in not intentionally giving someone an undeniable identifier if possible. :D

I have 1 bad tat on my ankle and my left ear pierced had both nipples pierced ripped both out. Had tongue and eyebrow. and a few more till I went to jail made me take em all out only had my ear redone. Im going to go get some more tats as soon as some more money comes along.

I did the ear ring thing until it became too common. As for ink, I could never decide on something I wanted that bad to have it tatooed on my skin. Kind of like the women with huge breast implants.... ever wonder how that's gonna look in the nursing home? :shaking:

Where I live if you had an earing in your eye brow you better know how to fight cause that's all you'd be doing. Pretty conservitive people around here :roll:

One word Zombie...OW :pale:

No tatoos (other places to waste money)

No peircings - Strictly forbidden in the Army. You can't wear ANY on base, even if you're off duty. I've been out a few years, but old habits die hard. That, and the fact that I work around high voltage, and I don't want to get welded to anything on the job.

I would just be sure to get something completely original. My friend has a tatoo of Merciful Fate album cover art. Totally badass.

One other note, be sure to get halfsleeve tats if you get any on the arms. That way you can wear short sleeve dress shirts and not show them. Just a pointer from the mangement/professional hiring world.

I'm too old(35) I think thats kinda freaky. Guess thats the in thing for younger guys though. I have a wedding ring thats it.

i have a tatto would like to get another but never seem to get around to it... also have an eyebrow ring and luckily haven't ripped that out yet....

I have my left ear pierced twice, haven't worn an earing in 8-10 years. I guess I'm getting too old for it. No tattoos, & wouldn'r get one.

I don't have any tats or piercings, but I do know a few guys who are covered with them. A couple of them are also missing their little finger :shock:

73DartSport340 said:
I'm too old(35) I think thats kinda freaky. Guess thats the in thing for younger guys though. I have a wedding ring thats it.

TOO OLD?!?! I didn't get my first tat until I was 34!! I've always wanted tats but could never afford what I wanted. Here's my first tat from 3 years ago right after it was just done. My own design...brought it to a guy and had him do it. I've only had one more done (back to that can't afford more crap!!).
Tat1.jpg

Tat2.jpg

Tat3.jpg

Tat1.jpg

Tat2.jpg

Tat3.jpg

-
Back