Pine Valley Raceway

-

RockinRobin

Reaction score
If you live within driving distance of Pine Valley Raceway (just south of Lufkin, Tx) you are a lucky S.O.B.! We just spent a wonderful 3 days racing there! It is a great facility, well run, well laid out and well staffed. Despite not finishing in the money any of the 3 days and the 100 plus heat, we had a great time and met some great people.
Example: I had just finished my 3rd T&T run Friday night when we noticed that one of the skinnies was almost flat! No spare, no way to change it if I had one. Looks like the weekend is shot. I go to the tower and they tell me to go see a racer named Ronnie DuPree, who owns a tire store in Lufkin. They take me in a golf cart to his trailer, where he finds a piece of metal in the tread and plugs it for me, all in between rounds of a big cash race that he was in! Not only that, but he didn't even charge me for the service! It allowed me to continue racing all 3 days instead of going home after driving 4 hours and 25 gallons of gas to get to this track.
Well, I'm buying a new set of skinnies today, but not from Summit or Jegs. I'm going to spend a little extra and buy them from fellow racer Ronnie DuPreee!
Man I wish this track was closer to my home!!!

I've heard the same thing from other Racers.
My Son has a few Racer buddies that race there.

I'm sure we may go there next season.

Always a great place to race when the management understand Bracket racers & great group of racers to help out.

Our local track owners don't have a clue about Bracket Racers or care about them.
We will be calling Thunder Valley in Noble, Ok. our new home track next season, even though its two hours away.

Pine Valley is a great race track, plenty of teeth in the track, great staff & even greater local racers. They will bend over backwards to help you out even if they are facing you the next round. My partner & I have raced there since it opened, & I will continue to support the track, since my partner retired from racing.

I love this track and travel there as much as I can , and I live minutes from Houston raceway

Took my fiance for a couple test&tune passes. She had a good time. Which pretty much means we can go again! Can't wait
I had a flat on a rental car out near DeRidder. the company had me limp all the way to Dupree's for repairs. They were pretty awesome too.

DW

-
Back