Pinks All Out @ Englishtown

-
I just put PINKS @ Englishtown on the calender. This is a REQUIRED group meet! We will be taking attendance....:glasses2:

We say we're all going to meet at the Mopar show in May or at Carlisle and it hasn't happened. We GOTTA do this to support our brothers out there beating the wee outta their cars. And we should be there when one of us wins....

Adam, do we have a banner? :-k

YEA! What fastback said in the last 2 posts!!!!!!!

Yup. Group gathering. Time to beat down the Chevy monkeys and Ford fools.... Let's have some FUN!!!!!!!

We'll beat this to death by July. You'll either all be there, or we'll just do as usual. Not show up...

FWIW: Over on the MoParts site there's a TON of guys who made the field.... We gotta show up. IN LARGE NUMBERS.

My Brother in Law is in with the Duster and Angelo got in with the Belvedere.

Duster4 small.JPG

202260445-O small.JPG

I am in got the call for the first group . There is going to be alot of mopars .

pauly.jpg

Make us Proud Guys ! :cheers:

Anyone who sandbags, Will be Banned from FABO !!!! LOL

Good luck to ALL !

Looks like FABO is going to be represented well in the All-Out series this year. Englishtown and Norwalk so far. Anywhere else?

Good luck to all of you, and I will be watching on Speed.

Jack

It was at Bristol it was a 68 baracuda, 340 car. The guy lives about 15 minutes from me in Austintown Ohio. He ran the last set against a Vega, and cleaned it s clock every single time. It was beautiful.

-
Back